“Fabulous apartments, we loved it!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
duchessdo...
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartments, we loved it!”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We had a 2 bed apartment on the 9th floor, Corina was great in showing us around, 4 ladies, mums and daughters. We so enjoyed the bluetooth music system and played our tunes whilst enjoying the views. The apartment was spotlessly clean and very spacious for us. They really are bright and modern just as you see in the photos. Corina gave us pool towels too as we packed hand luggage, shower gel and a good hairdryer included plus many plug adaptors. I suppose you can hear the noise from below but it never bothered us as we were out in it, brilliant place to stay!

JenGhirl
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing modern apartments”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Just returned from Benidorm and our stay at My Pretty Payma. I was one of 5 on a hen do and the welcome we had was amazing. We arrived at night and in high spirits, led to our room by the owner and staff to find the music on, bar lights on and a bottle of fizz for us. Gorgeous decorated rooms, great service and location. The pool area is small but we always managed to get beds together no problem. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Your age range 25-34
Di J
Saffron Walden, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

What a great apartment beautiful decor and location perfect. A few minutes walk from everything.
So accommodating nothing was to much trouble we will be back very soon.

dazjacko
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

14 of us visited my pretty payma ages ranging from 23-81 and every single one of us absolutely loved these appartments!!!
plenty of space in every room! The location is amazing , right in the main area for all the bars, (Tikki beach is only a 5 min walk away).....Considering this you hear no noise in your bed rooms at night :-) slept like a baby!
The pool area is lovely and clean, for the 3 days we was there we had the pool to our selfs ....Bonus!
Corina the owner, is such a lovely lady and can not do enough for you, I hope all her guest treat her apartments with the upmost respect as you can tell she has put so much effort into making the rooms look great , has a funky feel to them with a bar and speakers to connect to bluetooth so great for per drinks before you head out!
Don't panic if the lights go out in the lift , they are on a sensor just keep on moving about and you'll be fine! Lol!
Thankyou Corina( my pretty payma) I will definitely book with you every time I visit Benidorm xx

Joyce B
“Hen weekend”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

14 of us stayed at My Pretty Payma aging from 20 s to 81years old and all of us were of the same opinion , the apartments so big and clean , all the facilities you could want on holiday plus hairdryer. The pool area so clean plenty of sunbeds, a proper suntrap. Location excellent. Corina the owner very helpful with anything we asked. My Pretty Payma would be my first choice for apartments in Benidorm. First class.

Angie M
“Fab ”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 days on the lead up to Easter. It's a superb location and the apartments are spotless and modern.

Corina the owner cannot do enough for her guests, the fizz on arrival was a nice touch, we needed a hairdryer and she kindly dropped one off for us.

The slight negatives are that the pool was being renovated and on our last day was almost finished and we so wanted to jump
In, and the wifi in the apartment didn't work unless we stood in the corridor.

Apart from that we will be booking again, central location and everything you need from an apartment.

Management Response
16 Apr 2017
Hello Angie
I'm so sorry about the pool ,but now is finished!!!..for the next time is ready to jump in!!!
Also the internet is working now,I have changed the provider...
Thanks for all and your kindness..
Kind regards to your Family
I'm happy to see you again.
Corina
sio7483
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable apartment”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow!!!! This apartment is unbelievable! Spotlessly clean, beautiful interior, big & spacious and Corina is a beautiful woman inside & out

Can't wait to return very very soon

Management Response
16 Apr 2017
Thank You very much!!
I hope I see you soon.
Kind regards
Corina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing