“HORRIBLE”
Review of Rica's Beach Bar

Rica's Beach Bar
Ranked #287 of 992 Restaurants in Benidorm
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Pides una cerveza y no sacan nada para picar. En todo caso, tienes que comprarte tu una bolsa de patatas.

When you order a beer, they don't give to you absolutely nothing to eat. You have to pay if you want to eat some chips.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We came here after suffering outrageously bad anti british discrimination at 'Romans Cafeteria' across the road.
The service here is fast, polite and efficient and the beer is served in chilled and frosted glasses...very welcome in 30 deg heat.
We didn't end up eating here due to time pressure but the food we saw looked good.
Next time we visit Benidorm we will definitely pay a proper visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I recently came back from a great holiday in Benidorm during which I spent many hours with my friends at the Beach Bar. However our last night was spoilt when I asked for a ham salad roll to take on the flight the following day. The roll was brought to me and I was shocked to see the bill - 3 euros for my bottle of Bud + 6.40 euros for the little round bread roll containing a sliver of ham and a bit of lettuce! I complained at the bar and said I was happy to pay for my bottle of beer but refused to pay the rip off price being charged for the roll. The woman behind the bar said I would HAVE TO PAY FOR IT although I had returned it still in its paper bag! I paid for my drink and we all walked out. I bought a huge baguette nearby filled with ham, salad and mayo for 4 euros! Such a shame because we had enjoyed food and many drinks during our 2 week holiday in this bar.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Rica's Beach Bar is near the end of the beach overlooking Benidorm's Cable Ski facility. It is a good part of the beach for swimming too. WYe would head there at the middle of the day for a bit of respite from the hot sun. Ice cold Spanish beers by the jug or bottles of Dutch and Belgian Beers. The snack food is very good and modestly priced. I liked their Dutch sausage which they advertised with Curry sauce or Mayonnaise. I got them to do them for me plain - with mustard. Just the job! Nice view of the busy seafront -watch the world go by.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Amazing food...burger and panins are exceptional...If you find yourself near Rica's, please do go in and have food there...its gorgeous food with a home cooked feeling.