“Amazingly clean hotel, disappointed with the food!”
Review of Servigroup Rialto

Servigroup Rialto
Ranked #18 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have just got back from my stay at the Rialto where I celebrated my hen party. Rooms were spotless and a good size. The location was spot on, ten minutes walk to the main strip bars and pubs, shops and restaurants on the door step. Free wifi throughout the hotel was also a great bonus to keep in contact with family at home. The only downfall was the food. I am by no means picky and although it wasn't terrible the combinations they put together were quite peculiar. We ate here for breakfast which was nice, but the evening meal we did eat out for. The staff were fantastic and could not do enough for us. Thankyou to you all! I would definitely stay here again but wouldn't pay for half board in future. Fab little hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Second visit to this hotel it is in a great location the staff are all very friendly always a hello rooms are very nice have fridges the breakfast was very nice but didn't really like the evening meals very much myself

1  Thank pugsManchester
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Just returned from a fab 12 days at the hotel Rialto in benidorm. Once again cannot fault a thing. Hotel service was brilliant right from the start at reception, very helpful staff...great food loads of variety and lovely and hot...show cooking was a treat!!! The cleaning department need to have a medal...spotless everywhere!! Personally I had a problem with my eye and needed immediate attention. Nicky the customer service lady, always smiling and nothing too much trouble sorted me out with a taxi to the local hospital. She translated the hospital notes for me which was such a great help....what a great asset to the company!!! Definitely returning in October as we feel comfortable and safe knowing there is someone to look after us if something should go wrong...well done Hotel Rialto!! Thanks to all their staff...see you soon.

Room Tip: Each side has a pool view so doesn't matter ....they are all nice!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Christine A
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Nice hotel, clean rooms, staff friendly and always helpful, we went half board, only managed breakfast once which was nice, if you miss it there's a nice café/pub over the road called Queen Mary, evening meal was ok, some odd combinations. You won't go hungry that's for sure. Rialto is up a hill but only 5 minute walk to beach and about 10mins to all the bars, Neptunes is only 6mins away. We had room 201 which had a view of the beach through gaps in hotels lower down. Would stay here again if I ever go back to Benidorm.

2  Thank EssexBonzo
Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

I was a little nervous has I was travelling alone to this hotel as my friends were staying in a different Hotel that was full.
I needn't have been tho as I felt really safe, (not over run with stag does), but a nice clientelle, couldn't say the same for my friends Hotel The Dynastic. Plus the hotel was spotlessly clean, with excellent welcoming staff.
The food was lovely with a good choice and I would say it was more in keeping with a 4star standard.
The rooms are basic, but modern comfortable and clean.
I was also extremely impressed with the fact I'd requested a high quiet room away from any lifts as I am a light sleeper, and most of the time when you send in these requests they get ignored.
But not this time I was given the top floor, right at the end away from the lifts very quiet room 710, I couldn't have been given any better. Really appreciated Thank you.
I'd say the standard of service, and food etc of this Hotel is better than most 4 star.
But what probably keeps it a 3 star is the small basic pool and terrace
area, but this did not bother me.
I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank muddie
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I have just got back from staying here for 3 nights for my best friends hen weekend, the hotel was clean, the location was fab and just wanted to say a massive thank you to the staff who were fab especially Caesar at the bar and Nikki at reception - who were both helpful and friendly! Would definately go back!!

1  Thank yoyozo
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is a fab little hotel, amazing salad bar, always something good to eat. Gr8 showers in rooms. Staff are polite friendly & can't do enough for you. They've added extra free channels to tv. The hotel is spotless from top to bottom. They also have an English customer service rep now called Niki & she's so friendly & informative.

Room Tip: Didn't try fitness centre so can't judge it. lovely little hotel, unfortunately we've h...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple