“Wonderful !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Russell J
“Wonderful !”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful holiday in Emilia's apartment. A large three bedroom apartment with amazing sea views. Emilia was very helpful and thoughtful towards us. We will be back again soon !

Date of stay: September 2017
16 Sep 2017
Many thanks, Russell, it has been a pleasure to stay at my house, you are very caring and respectful guests. I will be delighted to stay, again, in my house when you decide to return to Benidorm. Until forever, A HUG FOR EVERYONE !!!!!
KKing2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We arrived after midnight on the 31/8 due to flight delays, Maria and her husband were waiting on us with big smiles and hugs, and some little cakes to tide us over until morning, we apologised and after the normal exchange of personal information Maria left, the apartment was immaculate, big enough for 6 of us and right on the beach front and next to my favourite bar, tiki beach,

The internet had a fantastic connection and speed, also the aircon in the apartment was brilliant, we woke up the next morning to the most stunning of view's over the sea and a welcome message from Emilia informing us the best place to go for shopping, we will defiantly book here again next time we are in Spain.

Until then, thank you Emilia and Maria for all your communication texts and the warm welcome.

Mr + Mrs King

6 Sep 2017
I can not find suitable words to respond to your kind comments. You have been an exemplary group of travelers, despite the incidents you know you can show your gratitude to lessen my anguish. I would love to have you stay in my house again, you are a guest of those who are always remembered for your respect, education and SOLIDARITY. UNTIL ALWAYS, A HUG FOR EVERYONE !!!!
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

2 Sep 2017
Karl, thank you very much for your comments, I feel enormously happy when my guests feel so happy in my house, I am proud to have contributed to enjoy a happy stay. Thank you also because you complied with the rules and took great care of the house. I will be happy to stay at my house when deciding to return to Benidorm. Until forever !!
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

27 Aug 2017
Elizabeth, thank you very much for your kind comments, it has been a pleasure to have you at my house, you are a very careful family. I hope you return to stay at my house when you return to Benidorm. See you!
Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
18 Jul 2017
Thank you very much for your kind comments, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I feel the problem of the small bathroom, that has no remedy, but the other bathroom if it is large and spacious. I hope you stay in another future holiday, you have been excellent guests. See you!
Israel A
Miami, Florida
“Stop Looking!!! BEST OPTION IN BENIDORM”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Emilia's house was just beyond outstanding.
Place is sparkling clean, tastefully decorated and with the best location in all Benidorm. Views are to die for!!!

Communication was amazing and check-in and check out was a breeze. Emilia even offered us a super early complementary check-in...

This won't be our last time at Emilia's house...

Date of stay: July 2017
14 Jul 2017
Israel, me llenan de satisfacción tus comentarios, me alegro que hayáis disfrutado de la estancia, vosotros también habéis sido unos huéspedes de cinco estrellas, respetuosos, cumplidores de normas y muy educados, estaré encantada de volver a alojaros en mi casa. Mis mejores deseos para toda la familia. Un abrazo
Beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
11 Jul 2017
Thank you so much, Rod, I am proud of your comments and fill me with satisfaction, my goal, as a host, is that the guests are happy in the house. It has been a pleasure to meet you and I hope you stay at my house, you and your friends have taken great care of it. A hug
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.