“nasty street tout”

Tthe Magic Roundabout
Ranked #304 of 817 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
portsmouth
“nasty street tout”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

this was my first time to Benidorm and was expecting it to be very british, only wanting something simple and quick, we walked down the road to look for somewhere. out of the side street struts this short northern women. she got us to go to the restaurant where there was a family with kids and as a we were a stag doo, we were lively. then she started, laying down the rules. so we left. following us down the road giving us no end of abuse.
this restaurant needs to get rid of this vile women, she is no good for there business. if she owns it, then it deserves to do badly. can't comment on the food or price's as we wer'nt there longer enough.

• Visited April 2014

dundee
“bad food and worse service”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

JUST atevtherecon thurs 10th april .Food was not good service was appallingly appeared they were were pushing drinks .Staff could not be bothered it appeared .Female forgot to bring bill although she not busy folding napkins to kill time as there were no customers in 6 in total and its a big bar.I used to visitv Village pub part of same chain Vincents food and service was excellent but sadl y this bar is now closed anyone no why.?

• Visited April 2014
“Expensive”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I took the 6 of us for a final night dinner and the food was ok but the bill ? I nearly bleeding fainted when I saw €140.
My own fault I suppose as I should have looked at the prices before I went in ahh well you live and learn.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Andy C
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Birds eye frozen food”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

My mum in law raved about the food, they do a good roast dinner looking at the menu it looks like your having something from a carvery, we chose lamb and paid an extra euro. Everything that came on that plate was like a Birds Eye frozen roast dinner, the lamb was thinly sliced deli counter meat reheated in the microwave, curled up and grey looking a frozen yorkshire pudding with thick glupy tasteless gravy lumpy mash, after moving the food around my plate I had to say sorry to my mum in law, I cannot eat this it is horrible and she said the same her self. GIVE IT A WIDE BIRTH and save your money.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sue E
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“loved the food”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Good value honest pub grub - warming in winter and very welcome. The staff were great and the food was awesome.

Visited January 2014