“Good steak”

Tthe Magic Roundabout
Ranked #304 of 817 Restaurants in Benidorm
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
“Good steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Last night and we wanted a steak we walk past a few and picked this one service was excellent young English waiter was really nice served us quick we ask it to be very as we got sick of luke warm meal else where , ordered sirloin steak onion , rings,coldslaw salad as sides it came red hot steak melted in your mouth chips were not frozen and ordered more they were that good all in all excellent service and food was brill had a good night thanks

• Visited May 2014

uk
“Good Service and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Contrary to previous reveiews I found the food and service to be very good albeit it was late and there was only our party of 4 in at the time. We all had steaks with homemade chips as nice as you could cook yourself. You can eat cheaper I am sure but would return here if back in the area,

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 51wardy
portsmouth
“nasty street tout”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

this was my first time to Benidorm and was expecting it to be very british, only wanting something simple and quick, we walked down the road to look for somewhere. out of the side street struts this short northern women. she got us to go to the restaurant where there was a family with kids and as a we were a stag doo, we were lively. then she started, laying down the rules. so we left. following us down the road giving us no end of abuse.
this restaurant needs to get rid of this vile women, she is no good for there business. if she owns it, then it deserves to do badly. can't comment on the food or price's as we wer'nt there longer enough.

• Visited April 2014
dundee
“bad food and worse service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

JUST atevtherecon thurs 10th april .Food was not good service was appallingly appeared they were were pushing drinks .Staff could not be bothered it appeared .Female forgot to bring bill although she not busy folding napkins to kill time as there were no customers in 6 in total and its a big bar.I used to visitv Village pub part of same chain Vincents food and service was excellent but sadl y this bar is now closed anyone no why.?

• Visited April 2014
“Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I took the 6 of us for a final night dinner and the food was ok but the bill ? I nearly bleeding fainted when I saw €140.
My own fault I suppose as I should have looked at the prices before I went in ahh well you live and learn.

Visited August 2013