Villa Del Mar Hotel
US$146
US$132
US$366
3,069 results
All reviewssea viewjacuzzi roomrooftop barbranded drinksold townglass of sangriaon arrivalopposite the beachfantastic hotelspa areapremium brandsentertainment roombar staffother hotelssea frontsun terraceall inclusive package
Reviewed 19 July 2011

from the moment you walk through the doors to reception.your are greeted with a smile.every member of staff are there for you, nothing is too much trouble.you never see a member of staff without a smile on their face.very very proffesional service,from start to finish.all the staff want to ensure,is that you are having a good holiday,and that everything is satisfactory.my opinion is that if there are rewards for the best hotel/staff in benidorm,then this is the one.thank you everyone for the best holiday ive had so far.

Room Tip: if all the rooms are like the one i stayed in (which im sure they are) then you are in for a treat
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank swanvista50
fccobo, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear Mr. "Swanvista50",

We are very pleased to hear good comments about your stay in Villa del Mar Hotel.

In case you decide to visit us again I would like to offer you the oportunity to contact directly with me or to contact to our loyalty department through our email addres: fidelizacion@hoteles-costablanca.com

It has been our pleasure having you in Villa del Mar and we hope to see you soon back again.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 16 July 2011

This was the first time me and my family have ever stayed in Benidorm and we loved it! We stayed at the Villa del mar for a week in June (14th-21st.)
ROOM:
We had a room at the back of the hotel facing the pool (310) which was fine for us but one down point is that there is no balcony so there is nowhere to dry your towels, because there were 3 of us they had pulled out the sofa bed for my daughter to sleep on which was fine for her. Maid always left the rooms clean and tidy - changed the bedding every three days and towels every day (only if you put them in the bath.)
POOL:
The pool wasn't very big and there were only about 40 sunbeds - we always seemed to get one but i think in summer there would be limited space! There was also a smaller pool with slides to amuse family's with smaller children but again there were only about four sunbeds down there. Another downside was there was no bar so you had to keep going down to reception to be able to get drinks.
SPA:
On the 9th floor there was spa which was one of the best features of the hotel. In the spa there was a huge hot tub which was the size of a swimming pool and had about 7 jets and two very powerful shower head sort of things that massaged your back. Also it had two normal showers, two showers that went hot and cold hot and cold, a sauna and a Turkish bath. There was also a bar up on the top floor plus large padded sun loungers and sofas which were both very comfy.
RESTAURANT:
The restaurant was always very clean and tidy and as soon as you had finished your plate the staff was ready to clean it up! On a morning there were always cereals, omelets and toast but then they also had bacon, English sausage, pastries, fruits and a selection of cheeses and hams. For both lunch and evening meal there was two different soups plus lots of fish, different meats(grilled, cold or cooked) and salads and a selection of different deserts. This wide menu should cater for everyone’s needs. I’d just like to say a big thank you to Ali who was always very helpful :-)

To sum this hotel up it was great value for money and above our expectations!!! We will defiantly be returning to this hotel ... LOVED IT !!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank The-Wiggys11
fccobo, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2011

Dear Madam,

In answer to your comments I only can say you thank you for the confidence in our hotel.

Is always a pleasure for us to see that you enjoyed your holidays and to have covered your expectations in hotel Villa del Mar

As you mention to visit us again in the future I would like to offer you the oportunity to contact directly with me or to contact to our loyalty department through our email addres: fidelizacion@hoteles-costablanca.com

We hope to see you soon.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 15 July 2011

Was a very warm welcome when we first arrived.Food was great a choice for all. rooms were cleaned every day air con was a plus too.Staff very friendly and the entertainment for the kids was great also.Heading back this year for another realaxing holiday i can`t wait! Highly recomend this hotel to anyone how wants to relax.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank daz_caz98
fccobo, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2011

Dear Mr. / Mrs.,

In answer to your comments I would like to thank you for your claims about the service that you received on your visit in Villa del Mar.

As you mention that you want to visit us again in the future I would like to offer you the oportunity to contact directly with me or to contact to our loyalty department through our email addres: fidelizacion@hoteles-costablanca.com

It has been our pleasure having you and your family at Villa del Mar and we certainly wish to see you back again in our hotel in the coming future.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Fantastic hotel all the staff were more than helpfull ,and always with a smile.The hotel manager Eduardo Domenech,what can I say he was a very special person,could not do enought to make sure you stay was as special as his hotel,and it was very special.The food ,rooms,drink,staff,absolutely spotless. The 1st week in oct is my 60th birthday I was going to mexico,BUT if I can book a room with a sea view ,and get the cheif to do a cake,and with a smile from alex the bar man and a toast with all the staff who could ask for more.This is a hotel Villa Del Mar .We have travel the world, never have we had the very special service that you get there,young ,old whatever .its the best of the best Diane Hallett & Max Cole.

Room Tip: get a sea veiw
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank johnmax123
fccobo, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2011

Dear Mr. JohnMax123,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Villa del Mar Hotel.

In case you decide to visit us again in October I would like to offer you the oportunity to contact directly with me or to contact to our loyalty department through our email addres: fidelizacion@hoteles-costablanca.com

It has been our pleasure having you and your husband in Villa del Mar and we hope to see you soon back in October.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 5 July 2011

this hotel seems nice i want to book it but could anybody tell me where you dry your beach towels and bathers as there is no balcony? also is is suitable for children and what is the entertainment like for children?. Does this hotel offer a picnic to take to the beach for dinner like some other hotels?. I would be grateful for this information before i book thankyou.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank 186338Sambrown
fccobo, Director General at Villa Del Mar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2011

Dear Mr. Mrs.,

In answer to your question I would like to let you know that we have a rope on which laundry or towels are hung out to dry.

I can also inform you that we have a team entertainment for children, children can have lunch or dinner every day with other children and they have different activities all day.

Also, and as you say, in case to decide to go to the beach you can order a picnic to take away in Hotel Villa del Mar.

I hope to have answered all your questions and please don´t hesitate to contact direct to me in case you need more information.

Kind regards.