Stayed at the Calypso 21/04/14 for 1 week. Reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. Bit disappointed with actual room size, but adequate for 2 of us. Also given twin beds, but not the end of the world for 1 week. Stayed on half board basis, food overall was very good. The entertainment in bar is more geared for the older end. Although we go round the town for our entertainment, so not a problem for us. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Set just 300 m from Levante Beach in Benidorm, Hotel Servigroup Calypso (3 star superior hotel) offers a large outdoor pool, with a garden, sun terrace and loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Rooms are tastefully decorated in pastel colours and come with a private terrace. They also include a satellite flat-screen TV, a minibar and private bathroom with hairdryer. Air conditioning is available in summer. The Servigroup Calypso offers an entertainment programme and night-time activities. There is a games room and a play area for children. The hotel has a buffet restaurant which features show cooking and serves international cuisine. Vegetarian and celiac menus are available upon request. The poolside Gaudí Bar serves drinks and light meals during the summer months. A lounge bar can be found in the lobby. Friendly staff at the hotel are happy to provide information on Benidorm and its various attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Servigroup, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Servigroup Calypso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Calypso Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Calypso Benidorm