“EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deja Vu - CLOSED

Deja Vu
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Mediterranean, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Come and join Chris and his team at Christopher's Restaurant in the heart of Benidorm Old Town on the Costa Blanca in Spain. Christopher's (formerly Deja Vu Benidorm) has an intimate, romantic setting perfect for your night out in Benidorm after a day out visiting this beautiful area of Spain. Guadalest, Polop, Callosa and the stunning Fonts de Alga are all a stone throw away. Christopher's menu has something for everyone bringing you your open unique dining experience. Set menus are available, including our very popular Early Bird Menu served from 17:00 or select from our extensive a la carte menu including juicy steaks cooked to your liking and served on a bed of onions and mushrooms, presented on a sizzling platter, including a choice of our rich sauces. A list of mouth watering vegetarian options are also available. Sunday Lunch is not to be missed at Christopher's, open from 1pm (booking recommended), choose from Roast Beef, Lamb, Pork, Chicken, Fish or of course one of our Vegetarian Options. Remember to save room for one of our delicious desserts, spoil yourself. Wines from Valencia, La Rioja, Navarra and Campo de Borja, and Cavas from Catalunya make up our extensive wine cellar, designed to compliment your meal. Various Beers Ciders, Spirits and our special liqueur coffees are also available. Chris' team bring years of experience, with Juan Luis and Martin looking after you front of house and the knowledge that your meal is being lovingly prepared by Chris and Ian. If you want to know what's happening in the area make sure you ask one of the team at Christopher's, they will be sure to know the best places to visit after your meal or which Fiesta you just have to go to. Christopher's is available for private functions, we can cater for your wedding ,birthday, anniversary with seating for up to 24 guests. Contact us for more information.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

Had a beautiful meal at this small homely restaurant, and believe me it was cooked to perfection. 12 euro's got you a starter, a main meal, a dessert and a half bottle of wine WOW. First came the starter, I decided to have ribs with barbecue sauce, the meat fell off the ribs and its presentation was mouthwatering. Next I had for my main meal was Rump steak, cooked exactly as I asked, "medium " the plate was full with fries and veg and the peppercorn sauce is to die for, this filled me. But I could not resist "Sticky chocolate pudding " yes then I really was full. I had red wine with my meal and let me tell you its not a cheap tasting wine but a very palatable wine that I thoroughly enjoyed. I personally thanked the cook "from Edinburgh " and his lady partner "from Newcastle " who by the way are very nice people. Now would I recommend this Deja Vu for a meal.........100 % YES. If I ever go back to Benidorm old town, this will be the first place to go. THANKS FOR A LOVELY MEAL.

• Visited May 2012

Horsham, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had a fab meal in here from the early bird menu. Order before 8pm for a great price. Highly recommend this place.

Visited April 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Special 8 euro menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

Called in for the 6Euro menu and wasnt too sure what to expect for this price. We were very suprised, there was a good choice of about 7 starters, 11 mains incl runo steak and lamb, then a choice of 6 deserts PLUS half a bottle of wine per person.

The food was beautiful, very nicely presented and a lovely atmospher, we all had the steaks with a peppercorn sauce which we had 2 potions between 4 of us as there is lots in the jug.
All food is home made even the cheesecake for desert.

Very good value for money and we would be sure to call in again on our next visit to Benidorm.

Visited April 2012
solihull england
“top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

was only in area for 4 days was recmended to try.we were served
by a very pleasant young lady who was chattie and polite.4 of us ate we all tried different meals they were all excellant also value
for money.Will be returning in august and will be returning to
deja vu.

Visited March 2012
manchester
“Nice food shame about the staff and smell”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant recently and was surprised to find such a charming little place tucked away. The service to begin with was fine but it was all downhill from there. The owners are great at letting you know how depressed they are and how bad things are for them which is a real shame as its so obvious where they are going wrong. The food was good but the smell of old fat coming out of the kitchen is horrible, yes it is a small place but surely this smell can be avoided. The menus changed whilst we were on holiday so we thought we would give them the benefit of the doubt and try again. We approached the restaurant from the back only to see the chef and waitress both smoking outside the back door and heard them moaning about the customers inside.....needless to say we walked past and won't be returning.

2 Thank manchestertravellady