“Top class restaurant”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #3 of 832 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$22 - US$45
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Now open 7 days a week, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at reasonable prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Alhambra is now the draft beer of choice with Alhambra Reserva served in bottles. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. We can even perform blessings and renewal of vows on the roof terrace etc. The Menu is small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week.
Wakefield
“Top class restaurant”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We booked here after reading the reviews and we totally agree what a top class place which is tucked away in the old town.

Excellent food at reasonable prices. The owners are very attentive and friendly. Not a huge choice of food but enough and I have to say my lasagne was by far the best I've ever had, it even beats my own! My partners steak was beautiful, and the prawn cocktail starter was to die for as was the tiramisu. Real ales are even available, even my fave Leffe.

Super impressed we'll be returning next year for sure when they hope to find larger premises.

London
“Keeping Up Standards”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

There is a reason why Amigo's is so highly rated on this site and that is the amazingly high standard of the cuisine and quality of the wine. I'm sure the cocktails are equally good but I'm not a cocktail expert. My visit last week was a memorable experience for my friends and I. Everything was just as good as my last visit the year before and the service was immaculate from the two Bulgarian brothers who run this little bar & restaurant. If they keep up this high standard then they'll stay as number 1.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tony S
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic .”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a gem of a place to dine. Amigos is quite small,with only perhaps four tables outside and three or four inside.We booked online as read reviews of how difficult it can be to get a table. The food is fantastic,I had glazed honey ham and partner had the chicken in peppercorn sauce,it's usually served with mushroom sauce,but will make changes to suit your taste.The service is second to none, and Dino our waiter is charming,polite and has an eye for detail.There are rugs over the chair sides to use if you get chilly, small candle is lit at your table and the service is impeccable.My partner visited the ladies,which I'm told is spotlessly clean,with hairspray,deo and a range of feminine products free for use.The gents is spotless too,with hair gel,deo,everything!! Amazing.We returned again on our last night,and I had the sirloin streak,which is without doubt the best steak I've EVER had.Can I just add this feast came to 35euros,that's including a large bottle of water and two coffees.If you want a classy eaterie,go here,you won't be disappointed,and you won't be taken to the cleaners with the bill either.Book online tho,as they turned people away when we were there.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank dam123456
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Special”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We visited this back in August and found it to be a charming little place. Not much to say really; good service, good food and good wine. Cracking night.

• Visited August 2013
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to dine”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Visited this little, beautiful bar/bistro mid October, what a wonderful place to dine on a visit to Benidorm. Amigos was recommended to us by a colleague of my partner. I am so happy we gave it a go, we were told to book as soon as we got there, as apparently Amigos gets booked up all the time. As we were only visiting Benidorm for 3 days I emailed the restuarant about 2 weeks before our visit, had reply the next day confirming we were booked in. The place is a bit tricky to find, it's down a side street, so give yourself time to have a wander, we sat outside to eat, the service is second to none, very attentive, we had drinks first, and there was no rush for us to order our food. I must add that I had the Mediterranean mussels, oh my, these were to die for!!! Best ever (and I have mussels in every restuarant I go to if they have them) my partner had the prawn cocktail which he said was lovely, for the main meal I had the steak, cooked to perfection, and my partner had the duck, both excellent choices. I had half a litre of sangria, and my partner had about 3 pints of lager, the bill was about €55, we had an excellent evening. Would I recommend Amigos, definitely, super service, food, and value. Don't forget to book though, as we were sat there about 10 groups of people came to try and get a table, sadly they had to be turned away because it was fully booked

• Visited October 2013