“Anniversary”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 998 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$45
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

From the little nice touches ie names on the A board outside,banners and balloons on the wall next to your table
But the food is something else absolutely 1 st class with service second to none
I would really like to go back tomorrow to try a steak they looked absolutely gorgeous,

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (2,223)

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious food and drinks. Customer Service was spot on. Ticked all the boxes. Keep up the good work folks! X

1  Thank DW2667
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Found this place through trip advisor and what a find ! Rang to book in for the roof terrace but Perry didn't have anything available for The time we wanted , he said if he got a cancellation he would try and get sort us out. Got a phone call later that day to say he'd managed go get us in half hour earlier than we had initially asked . Roof terrace was lovely but to be honest after seeing the place I'd have been happy wherever he put us . Amazing decor throughout especially the toilets which if your like me , you judge a place on. Anyway down to the food .... it was was just next level The best steak I've ever had , I'd ordered the surf and turf so the mussels and fresh prawns were just the icing on the cake. Staff were very knowledgeable and really impressed me with the info on the wines we ordered. Wine was a little pricey but you go these places to treat yourself so we didn't mind, and it did really impress .

1  Thank Leroy G
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We just tried this place after reading the reviews on here, some of the negative ones are really pathetic and the owners response won us over!

POSITIVE NOTES:
Attached is our food from this evening. Tomato soup, piping hot, excellent blend of ingredients and even the bowl shape was absolutely great!
I had the lamb, and to be honest I actually believe they gave me a whole entire lamb there was so much to get through. It came with home made mash, which also was piping hot. (This is an important thing to me). The asparagus and carrot, cooked perfectly, topped with some of the nicest gravy I've ever had.
My partner had steak with the same potato and veg, of which he again couldn't fault. The need came as requested - medium rare, no blood.

I wasn't going to have desert but as the food was so nice I did. Bloody lovely.

NEGATIVES NOTES

Having desert. I feel fat and struggled walking back to the hotel!

Serous note, this place is faultless. Staff are great, even the big boss speaks to his staff with respect, you don't hear that often. Spotlessly clean, perfectly cooked food presented nicely and fairly priced.

The negative reviews on this are I imagine half of the story for their negativity.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Difficult restaurant to find in the old town but so worth it.
Staff friendly and attentive and found room for the 7 of us up on the terrace, even though we hadn't booked.
The food was amazing, all of us liked our meals which were varied. One of our friends has a variety of allergies, the staff and the chef were more than happy to accomodate.Lovely atmosphere and woukd visit again with friends or as a couple