“Birthday celebration”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #6 of 952 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Now open from 7pm 6 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Despite a last minute booking , staff set up a little room and decorated it accordingly. Food was superb. Lovely chilled atmosphere. Made to feel special and couple running it took time out to chat with us. Gets busy so recommend booking particularly if you want to be on terrace.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,123)

Reviewed 27 October 2016

My friends had arranged a cocktail dinner party for myself (the bride) and the rest of my hen party. We all had such a good day and were very looked after, the cocktails were amazing and strong! All the food looked delicious, it was just such a shame that I couldn't eat mine as I was too hungover. What I thought was a really nice gesture was that the staff offered to make me something separate later on in the day once I was feeling a little better.
The roof-top terrace was decorated with hen party banners and balloons and the drinks kept coming for everybody else!
I would definitely recommend this restaurant to other hen parties, it was such a lovely day and the staff were so helpful and friendly.
Thankyou to Amigos for looking after us!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We had dinner at Amigos on our last night in Benidorm. The food was gorgeous and we were made very welcome by the owners. The whole evening was really special and the service was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

If you're thinking about going to this restaurant just do it you will not be disappointed.
The quality of ingredients are amazing, the dishes are to die for.
My husband had fillet steak, I had salmon with prawns and mussels and our son had lasagna we also shared a mussel starter.
Drinks we had 2 bottles of house wine and a large jug of water, the bill was €92.
Fantastic value for money.
The staff are very helpful and friendly.
Altogether a lovely dining experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Very good fillet steak, recommend the fillet tower. Staff attentive pleasant.
Next time in Benidorm old town, give this place a try.