“30th Birthday Celebration”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 996 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 13 November 2016

Visited end of October for our daughters 30th Birthday. Had meal on roof terrace which had been decorated with balloons and banners for the occasion. Excellent food and service, great ambience and lovely birthday cake which staff were able to organise for us. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank jataylor61
Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We thought the food & service was excellent. It is pricey but it is good. My on criticism is we had to pay for tap water i think it was 3€. As i said it is pricey then they charge for tap water left a 'bitter taste in our mouth'. We would go back but would we have water?????

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank flo s
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I was very excited to find this restaurant but feel we didn't see it at its best due to being the last night of closing down for November.
The staff were friendly and the decor beautiful. I had soup and they brought me gluten free bread. My steak was great but my husband was more blue than medium, he should have sent it back but didn't want to eat after I had already had mine.
The reason I have given it a 4 rather than 5 was a limited choice on main course and only an offer of carrot cake for dessert. I am sure this was due to it being the last night rather than the usual service.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank 721CarolineL
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Went here for a meal whilst on holiday with my hubby. Steak was amazing, I had the surf and turf it was great and good sized portion. Service was also world class but relaxed at the same time .

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Ashcore90
Reviewed 2 November 2016

great food. place great. staff soso good.would go back have steak all day night. perry and linda was great people great fun spoke all the time . ask us ten times is food ok sir yes lovely thank you. service spot on thank you so much..

Date of visit: May 2016