“Fabulous staff and gorgeous food!”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 995 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 25 September 2017

A table was booked here for 23 of us as a surprise for my 40th birthday. The other girls were given instructions on where to go and to be punctual. As we walked do there was a board with my name it and we were greeted by the lovely Scott. We seated on the roof terrace and the room was decorated with banners and balloons. There was also a personalised cocktail menu just for my birthday which was a great touch. The food was amazing, I had the mushrooms to start and steak as the main. It was cooked to perfection and I didn't manage it all. The cocktails were strong and tasty and the sangria was free flowing. We had 3 staff waiting on us and I must apologise but I only remember Scott's name (might be because he was introduced to us before we started on the cocktails!), he is credit to the restaurant and was extremely polite and helpful.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Thank you to Scott and his team for making my birthday weekend special xx (unsure about the costs as it was a surprise and my lovely ladies paid for my bill)

2  Thank ladette10
Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My wife booked us in for a 40th BD meal while on a short break. The venue is superb - a quality finish with a nice roof terrace option.

The staff were fantastic, accommodating and even created a personalised board for my birthday.

The food was simply wonderful! I had the surf and truf and it was delicious!! A great portion size, cooked to perfection!!

I would recommend this venue and will certainly return the next time we visit the area!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My husband and our friend organised a joint anniversary meal for ourselves and our friends. We we're made to feel so welcome, with a sign outside and a banner on the wall of the rooftop restaurant. The food and service we're excellent, would highly recommend. We even had a text on the day of the meal with directions to find the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We celebrated my sister in laws 60th Birthday in Benidorm and one of the highlights was the meal in Amigos restaurant and roof terrace. We were a group of 17 ladies and the food was amazing, it was delicious and the presentation fab, everyone of our group thoroughly enjoyed each course. From the moment we contacted Perry to book the dinner we were treated professionally. One of our party is glutton free and there was a good selection of food to choose from. We asked for a cake which was provided and the room was decorated with banners and balloons, a board was outside the venue advertising the birthday girls birthday. The staff were professional and attentive. I had the fish cakes to start followed by the chicken stack. The majority of our group had steaks which were cooked to their liking. I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The food the drinks the presentation, the staff are lovely. I would 100% return we had dinner on the sun roof and it was just beautiful it's very reasonably priced :-)