“The BEST restaurant in Benidorm ”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 995 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Having visited Benidorm for the fifth time for my 30th birthday I wanted the last night to be a cut above from the rest. I trip advisored the best restaurants and came up with one of your main competitors - and I'm ecstatic to say they refused my booking due to our (well behaved) daughter, because that meant we ended up discovering you.

The entirety of the experience was exceptional.

The roof terrace was beautiful, the lights and music complimented it perfectly. The staff were all so polite and knowledgable and couldn't do enough for us. The service was prompt but at no point did we feel rushed - we were able to enjoy our evening. Wine amazing, food stunning and prices were very reasonable considering the portion size.

This deserves to be the number one on trip advisor and I'll make sure I visit every time I'm back!

The easiest 5*s I've ever given, thank you to all x

Write a ReviewReviews (2,221)

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Having read the reviews on 'tripadvisor' I booked a table online prior to our holiday. Everything was confirmed including it being my wife's birthday. On arrival we were shown to the roof terrace where our table area had been decorated! The wine list was proferred, the red we selected was of very good quality and taste. Food orders were taken and served in a timely professional manner, both starters and mains were beautifully presented and tasted wonderful. We would recommend the roof terrace as it puts a unique slant on the dining experience, having said that the interior areas are perfectly acceptable too! All in all a pleasurable evenings dining. A place to earmark for any future visits to Benidorm.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Went to Amigos after seeing great reviews. Lovely setting on the roof terrace. Good service,courteous staff.
Not a vast choice of menu, food good,but a little overpriced. Same hard veg on all meals.Would not return,as expensive up to other restaurants

2  Thank D7175EWjennym
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The best restaurant in the world. Food is out of this world. The service is fantastic the atmosphere is great . Staff Connor do enough for you, we even got tea bags leaving. Played all our favourite music. I even made a banana colada for the cocktails menu. It was so much fun. You have to try this out for yourself. Amazing restaurant can't wait to go back. X

Reviewed 25 September 2017

A table was booked here for 23 of us as a surprise for my 40th birthday. The other girls were given instructions on where to go and to be punctual. As we walked do there was a board with my name it and we were greeted by the lovely Scott. We seated on the roof terrace and the room was decorated with banners and balloons. There was also a personalised cocktail menu just for my birthday which was a great touch. The food was amazing, I had the mushrooms to start and steak as the main. It was cooked to perfection and I didn't manage it all. The cocktails were strong and tasty and the sangria was free flowing. We had 3 staff waiting on us and I must apologise but I only remember Scott's name (might be because he was introduced to us before we started on the cocktails!), he is credit to the restaurant and was extremely polite and helpful.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant. Thank you to Scott and his team for making my birthday weekend special xx (unsure about the costs as it was a surprise and my lovely ladies paid for my bill)

2  Thank ladette10