“Amazing Dining Experience ”

Amigos Restaurant and Roof Terrace
Ranked #5 of 995 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: European, British, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Description: Now open from 7pm 7 days a week serving a la carte, situated at Carrer de la Palma. Serving good quality food at realistic prices we are most popular for our fillet steaks and also popular for our award winning wines, cocktails and sangria. Exceptional wines from Rioja, Valencia and Extremadura are served including the award winning Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from the house of Habla. Cold and dry Valencian white and rose wines are also served alongside our long-serving Riojas. No loud music or TV. Ideal for friends to meet or small groups to reserve for private parties such as cocktail parties, dinner parties, birthdays, hen parties, anniversaries. The Menu is relatively small, modern and diverse with additional seasonal specials added for variety. You can enjoy freshly prepared food in the evenings and reserve the new cocktail bar, roof terrace and/or restaurant for your exclusive use any day of the week. Magic Moments Cocktail Bar is available for Private Hire and Cocktail Classes
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had a booking of over 20 friends for a special event & booked the roof terrace. The staff couldn’t be anymore helpful, friendly and attentive (especially Scott).

The food was amazing and worth the wait, I can see some reviews have commented on the prices compared to other restaurants in Benidorm. However, if you want to experience amazing quality food & service then you should expect to pay that little extra. Plus it’s worth it.

I had the minted lamb, it just came away from the bone and the gravy was to die for. They catered my request to have triple cooked chips rather then the mash and nothing was too much trouble.

Thank you & see you again on my next visit to Benidorm.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,221)

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal the service from Scott and Vicky was spot on the food was hot and delicious. Also the roof terrace is great for a special occasion.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a hidden gem in Benidorm. We booked a table as it was our last day in the Dorm. Roof terrace was beautiful and peaceful. Staff were so attentive. The food - wow. We were all amazed with the presentation of our food and how delicious it was. Would HIGHLY recommend this place. Beautiful.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Having visited Benidorm for the fifth time for my 30th birthday I wanted the last night to be a cut above from the rest. I trip advisored the best restaurants and came up with one of your main competitors - and I'm ecstatic to say they refused my booking due to our (well behaved) daughter, because that meant we ended up discovering you.

The entirety of the experience was exceptional.

The roof terrace was beautiful, the lights and music complimented it perfectly. The staff were all so polite and knowledgable and couldn't do enough for us. The service was prompt but at no point did we feel rushed - we were able to enjoy our evening. Wine amazing, food stunning and prices were very reasonable considering the portion size.

This deserves to be the number one on trip advisor and I'll make sure I visit every time I'm back!

The easiest 5*s I've ever given, thank you to all x

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Having read the reviews on 'tripadvisor' I booked a table online prior to our holiday. Everything was confirmed including it being my wife's birthday. On arrival we were shown to the roof terrace where our table area had been decorated! The wine list was proferred, the red we selected was of very good quality and taste. Food orders were taken and served in a timely professional manner, both starters and mains were beautifully presented and tasted wonderful. We would recommend the roof terrace as it puts a unique slant on the dining experience, having said that the interior areas are perfectly acceptable too! All in all a pleasurable evenings dining. A place to earmark for any future visits to Benidorm.