“Great night out”

Rich Bitch Show Bar
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been to this bar 3 times before and it·s still funny. There is a lot of audience participation. if you are of the timmed persuation this is not for you. It consists of two beautfull ladys ! singing and playing up to the crowd. It is only 5 euros to get in and a pint of draft is 4 euros so not to bad a night,all in all agreat night out.

There are newer reviews for Rich Bitch Show Bar

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Fantastic night, 4 of us girls went and laughed all night long. Fantastic atmosphere and brilliant entertainment. We were made extremely welcome and would recommend anyone in Benidorm should visit this venue. We will be back :)

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Went here on Saturday 19th October, we were told to be there for 9.30 but show did not start until 10.00. I would recommend reserving a table as I saw them turn people away. Show was wonderful, with great songs and costumes. Only downfall is the wine is undrinkable. I have never seen all my friends turn their noses up at the same time. We suggest make the entrance fee a bit dearer, it is 5 euros at the moment, and improve the drinks. That being said we laughed until we cried. Th finale was really moving but I wont spoil it.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

50 of us [pensioners from the U3A] went to this venue a little nervous as to what we were if for, but to our delight, it turned out to be a great night. Full of talent, fun, laughter and Miss Shape and Jordan were also polite and courteous, even complimenting our ladies outfits.
I have not laughed so much in a long time and would thoroughly recommend my friends and family to go and see for themselves.
Bar staff also extremely efficient and pleasant. A good team I would say and deserve all of the publicity they can get.
Cannot wait to go back!
Yours sincerely,
Marion Monsell

2  Thank sunflower888312
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We were sitting on table 1 and were next to the stage. We had been advised beforehand that the show was very interactive!! It was indeed and included everyone in the room, not just those of us at the front.
Both entertainers Miss Shape and Jordan Rivers were fantastic and put a lot of hard work in to their outfits and the show.
The club only holds 97 people so is really intimate and ensures you all have a good view of the stage.
A few people have mentioned the drink prices are expensive, which they are compared to Benidorm centre prices, but they are in line with the old town prices.
Would definitely recommend to anyone, but be prepared to take part!

2  Thank bigalLeigh