“7palms”

7 Palms Restaurant and Bar
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 7 Palms is situated on the sea front of the new prominade of poniente about 100 yard right of the hotel posiedon playa all food is fresh to order and all homemade ... Home from home ... We are not a typical restaurant we are a pub as well as the best of british.. Everyone welcome for food or just a real good laugh with julie n Neil the owners . We also cater for birthdays ect all you have to do is phone up and book your venue . We are open from 11.30 Am mon , tue , wed , fri , sat , sun .. Kitchen closes at 9pm bookings recomended for evenings to avoid disapointment, thankyou.
Busot, Spain
“7palms”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Fantastic friendly service, homemade chips!! Fantastic homemade tasty food, great prices!!! CLEAN TOILETS!!! Would highly recommend this friendly bar, either to eat or to sit and enjoy the great beachfront views with most drinks on special offer till 6pm! Arrived as a stranger......but defiantly feel I've left as a friend!!! Would most certainly return to this gem of a bar xx

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank 231Louise_M

Selby, United Kingdom
“Friendly people. Great food.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a lovely bar on the Poniente side of Benidorm where you can sit and enjoy a cup of tea and the sea view. If you fancy something a little stronger then all the drinks prices are reasonable and hosts Julie and Neil could teach many bar/restaurant owners in Benidorm as to how to create a friendly atmosphere. The food is excellent, in particular the Sunday Lunch. The portions are large and superbly cooked and presented. In many years of visiting Benidorm I have eaten in a great variety of restaurants but this is probably the best I have come across.

2 Thank O3048LYdave
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food. Great atmosphere.”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Got back today from a 10 day trip in Benidorm. Not having been there for a few years I was unsure of where to eat. Tried 3 places and was not impressed. Someone suggested I try 7 palms. I thought I would just add to my list of so-so food and move on. Not the case, far from it..The food was fantastic all cooked from fresh and piping hot. Large portions ( I mean large) and the service is fantastic. Julie and Neil are perfect hosts and make you feel so welcome. They really do look after you, nothing is too much trouble. I took in a quiz night on Friday and laughed all the way through, the atmosphere was brilliant. Amazed to find 3 Large TV screens all showing something different. So once again they look to offer their customers a choice. Thank you Julie and Neil for making my stay in Benidorm, the best one yet....What a team x

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Glynis W
Derby, United Kingdom
“very friendly”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

strolled up pontiente prom never been to beni before called into 7 palms bar which is a brit bar
Julie and neil where great hosts very friendly......in fact some mine hosts in England should take
a note from their book.....beni's gain is englands loss.......thanks for adding to a great holiday.

2 Thank barry h
Leeds, United Kingdom
“BELLY BUSTING BREAKFASTS AND DINNERS”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

we visited Benidorm for a hen do as a party of 6. my partner and I were looking for somewhere close to our hotel (el faro ) for a decent English breakfast as we had one day before that was horrid . then I found this little gem on the front at poniente beach about 10 mins walk away from hotel on the front .I have to say neil and julie were very very friendly and made us feel very welcome on arrival. I had the breakfast for 6 euros which consisted of 2 sausage ,2bacon , 2 eggs hash brown , mushrooms ,toms , beans , 2 toast, and a glass of orange .Boy was I full when I ate it and im a big eater ,it was piping hot cooked fresh and delicious . I brought the rest of our group the next day for breakfast and they really enjoyed it ,then we had our tea there a nice juicy steak with salad and home made chips also very delicious. I have to say this was one of the best meals ive had abroad . neil and julie are super friendly and it was a nice surprise to find out neil lived in batley and knew my cousin . if you visit Benidorm and want lovely cooked meals piping hot at a very reasonable price then get to seven psalms and if ya like burgers try neils special burger its delicious burger bacon mushrooms and cheese .The chips too they aint no frozen ones they are proper homemade chips and are delicious .

3 Thank julie d