“poor”

Halifax, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“poor”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

paid to get in 23 euro and then had to pay 4 euro for a sun lounger and 5 euro for a locker very expensive soon adds up

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sea Lions are great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Visited here around lunchtime. It was about 30° so nice to get in the water! We just really pottered about in the large pool, my daughter wasn't interested in the slides. It costs 4 euro for a sun chair. It was quite busy, & we could only find one available sun chair. I went to the pool with my daughter while my wife got a bit of sun. We went for something to eat, it was reasonably priced. We just got baguettes, which were nice. A lot of people had brought cool boxes with sandwiches.

Upon entry we opted to pay 35 euros for my daughter to swim with the sea lions. At first I was a bit sceptical about the price, but it was really amazing! First she went snorkeling with them, along with other people (They provided a life vest & the mask & snorkel) This lasted around 10 minutes, we watched her going in with them, then you walked down so you could view her from underneath the water. Then they went to another pool which was quite shallow. The trainers brought a sea lion out & got the kids to toss hoops for them. When the sea lion brought back the hoop he gave each kid a "kiss". They also got pairs of kids to hold a large hoop which the seal lion jumped through! Then the kids got to touch the sea lion & he swam in & out as the sat in a row. This went on for around 10 minutes. My daughter was beaming when she came out & it was a great experience for her! They also took her photo with the sea lion giving her a "kiss" which was 8 euros, but a lovely momento!

1 Thank jason d
Moraira, Spain
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Overpriced to busy not enough chairs just crazy busy no room at all slides bit boring aqualandia a million times better cant even compare the two

Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fab day out while on holiday x”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Myself and my family spent a day at Aqua Natura afew days ago & it was fun for all of us. Luckily my partners dad came with us so that he could go on the biggest water slides. My daughter is 9 and could go on most of the slides apart from one that needed to be really weighted down to go on. The park isn't big & there isn't loads of slides. About 9 big slides, 2 smaller ones that my 5year old loved, a large wave pool & another pool with a children's section. There is Also a small children's pool & climbing frame with slides. You can take in your own food & drinks which is fab but the food isn't over priced while there anyway. You will have to pay 4 euros for each subbed you need for the day & also got parking. There is a sea lion show which is nice & short which is good. A photo with the sea lion is only 8 euros which is good value too. I would defiantly go again :-)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Toni O
Bolton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“This place was the highlight of my stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

had a picture stroking a dolphin and got called up to hav parokeets eat out of my hands and an parrot stood on me! the shows were just the best much better than in the UK, the obky down fall of it was the buses we were told there was a bus around half 6 so we waited from 6 till 8 then a bus finally turned up with 10 seats init

Visited March 2014