2,504 results
All reviewsmusic loungepurple roomgreat hotelchrissy rockpool areawalk in showeruncle pedsterrace barmemory foamevery nightrestaurant staffhotel is spotlessother hotelswatch the worldplenty of choicesmall hotelpower shower
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the second time and it didn't disappoint. We had room on 8th floor which had a bath and shower. Rooms are immaculate and beds are so comfy with memory foam mattresses. Once the balcony door is closed there is no noise at all.
The pool is small and is in the shade until lunchtime so if you are a sun worshipper then maybe not the hotel for you. I personally like the shade and you could get a bed anytime of the day.
Club downstairs is great however the same acts are on two or three times a week so we went out too. Show your room key to get discount off drinks.
Only criticism, were being picked up at 8am so requested early breakfast. We were told by the receptionist this isn't possible and as the restaurant doesn't open until 8am it meant we had no food before departing. I thought this was bad as we had paid for that meal. Had we have been offered even a cold breakfast I would have given the review 5 stars.
Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NorthEastSmudge
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Just come back from 5 days half-board.
Get the easy stuff out the way first > Rooms certainly 4 star and a modern fit-out. Ample storage space , well laid out bathroom with decent shower.Tea and coffee facilities available , however small charge made to keep it stocked. Everywhere was perfectly clean and bed linen changed on demand. I found it strange that they didn`t provide glasses in the rooms, it is an adult only hotel?? The TV was tidily. If you are able to get a choice of room , pick an even number as the odd numbers hardly get any direct sun.I found it strange that the hotel bars were open to the general public and you were not able to charge to your room as a resident , other than in the restaurant. Wi-fi reception didn`t work in the pool area, otherwise fine. As stated on other reviews, the pool area is a let down. Drinks service by phone only , quicker to go to bar yourself. Un-heated pool which didn`t get sun on it until late , meant it was chilly to put it mildly. Which takes may to the main gripe, if you want full on sun bathing all day , stake your claim early or go to the beach.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank John430
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Two of us stayed at the hotel for five nights. The twin bedded room had all the usual refinements and also included a small fridge.
The beds and pillows were comfortable making for a good nights sleep.
The bathroom had a walk-in shower ideal for people like me who have limited mobility.
We were half board and both the breakfast and evening meal had a great choice of quality food.
Only disappointment is the coffee which is out of a machine and tastes awful.
The staff in the dining room were first class and a special mention must go to the lady who made sure the food trays were never empty.
The location of the hotel is ideal a short stroll to the beach and an even shorter one to the many bars
Benidorm has to offer, but far enough away not to be bothered by the noise.
This was my third visit and is my go to hotel when in Benidorm.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel304141
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed there last year and apart from the entertainment it was faultless and I gave it 5 stars.. so as soon as I got home I re-booked. I should of tried elsewhere.
First I have to say that the staff work tireless, they are dedicated to their jobs and a special mention for Joaquin the head waiter has to be said as he runs the each meal sitting to perfection. Which brings me to the food. Last year it was great but this year it was cheap cuts of meat and the chefs 'selection of potatoes' consists of frozen chips and boiled potatoes swimming in oil.. no other choice. Soggy horrid veg which to be honest also looked like it came out of a budget bag from Iceland.. I lived on salad and fruit as the meat was mainly so chewy or was swimming in oil. Everything seemed to have some kind of sauce on it and it all taste the same. Massive selection of over sweet puddings on offer, the fruit was always fresh and delicious. Salad choice was plenty full too. Also i think it's wrong that you have to buy a drink of water to have with your meal.. you are NOT allowed to take in your own bottle of water even if you bought it at the bar or indeed any drink at all, you have to buy it in the dining room. They change over £1 for one small bottle so by the end of the week for 2 of you it's an extra £14 +
Rooms are cleaned daily and replenished but unlike last year you now have to pay €5 for a week's refill of tea and coffee, you get 2 tea bags a day and 2 coffees for that! Bit steep that and bang out of order when your paying a fortune to stay there.. petty. Also you have to pay €15 for the safe for the week and you don't get anything back on that.
The bar staff in the entertainment bar are very rude indeed which has been mentioned on other reviews. Also they are supposed to give you a discount on showing them your room keycard.. it says on your card that you get a discount and also last year we got a discount on every drink, this year he just waved his hand in my face and said NO, I tried again with another waiter and he said he would knock off 10 cents! They charge €3 for a bottle of bud same for San Miguel. So instead of arguing with them tho I decided I would go to the pub across the road and give them my money.
The entertainment was spot on this year, everyone is worth a look at. The Overtones are marvellous. Last year the bingo caller was well funny and had lots of little jokes but this year he just rushed through the numbers and couldn't wait to grab your money again.
Finally it's billed as a quiet restful place, adults only and certainly no hen and stags. There was 2 hens and 2 stags there, 1 stag party was naked on the balcony, shouting, drunk etc, no children in the hotel but they was some on the streets of course!! The noise was horrific, I spoke to reception but nothing was done about it. I'm not a party pooper but there's so many hotels out there for hen and stags and this hotel says they strictly don't take them but obviously they have changed the poilcy on that issue and for this reason I will NOT return to this hotel. I go for peace and to relax not to listen to drunks shouting all night.
Lots of review's mention the pool, I'm not one for sitting by the pool but the couple of times I tried you can't get a spot because dispute there being signs up saying you cannot leave towels and bags on sunbeds they all do it. Yes the pool is tiny.
Finally take more money than you think you will need.. EVERYTHING is now expensive! Food, drinks, shopping etc ALL costs more than it does in England.. didn't see that coming, who would ever believe that a pint of beer in Benidorm would cost more than it does here in England!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
13  Thank bluesky1959
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very good hotel, cheap for its appearance. good food choice for brekkie and dinner. clean spacious rooms. Great location, good shows on in the eve with a huge drinks choice, we would defo stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends