Just got back. Highly recommend this hotel. Staff very helpful. Plenty of choice with the food. Next door to morgans. Even if you do encounter any problems just see sam or the reception staff and it will get sorted. Nothing is a problem. More
Just got back. Highly recommend this hotel. Staff very helpful. Plenty of choice with the food. Next door to morgans. Even if you do encounter any problems just see sam or the reception staff and it will get sorted. Nothing is a problem. MoreShow less
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share it with other Trip Advisor members. At Magic Costa Blanca we’ve always planned with passion the All Inclusive holidays we offer our Magic Amigos clients, and there’s a simple reason for this, we put in the same heart and soul as our clients when they choose us. The Staff at the Magic Villa de Benidorm are always happy to assist in any way they can.
Once again we thank you taking the time to write this review, your opinion is important to us.
The Management and Staff
Hotel Magic Villa de Benidorm
*had to pay 50€ for deposit when we got there without any notice per person
*fridge didn't work
*not much seating area near pool
*no music ( we had to beg)
*a stag due we knew out there got threatened to be kicked out after a hour of being ther for having a good time jumping in pool and having a laugh !!!
* our bath filled up every time we had a shower
Beer and food was alright...
It was in a brilliant place right next to neptunes.. And 5 minute walk to lively bars/square..
I wouldn't recommend for stags or hens and lively young groups !!
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and share you experience with other Trip Advisor members.
All Tour Operators/Agencies have been informed of the deposits and it is advertised on many different web sites.
There are some rooms with a terrace the rest have had the balcony area closed into make the room larger, they do have a large window.
All rooms are checked before they are allocated to guests however just as in your own home hiccups can occur, in which case our maintenance staff are on hand to repair any faults that are reported.
Apart from the sunbeds around the pool the hotel has a large sun terrace, probably one of the best in the area, along the side of the hotel with plenty of seating.
In the bar, the restaurant and the pool area (depending on the time of day, some rooms face the pool) there is back ground music playing.
Often what seems like “having a good time jumping in pool and having a laugh” can be dangerous not only for the people involved but also for other guests or maybe is more boisterous than they realise and spoils the enjoyment of others trying to relax around the pool in which case action would be taken by the staff.
Once again we appreciate you taking the time to write your review, we welcome all customer feedback in our continuous efforts to improve our service to our guests and value all the opinions received to help us achieve this goal.
The Management Magic Villa de Benidorm.
I have just returned from a very long week in this hotel thinking it had been renovated (not). I rate this hotel a 2 star no customer service , poor plumbing in the rooms with vile stench very dated rooms food was poor and cold drinks were ok just 1 barman on at a time so long que's doors locked till 10 so no sun beds till after that this hotel lets the magic group down big style towels thread bare tramps hanging around outside so don't hang around on your own don't book it ....
Dear Lynne R,
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and share your opinion with other Trip Advisor members. We thank you from the heart for putting your confidence in us when choosing us for your holiday. The Magic Villa de Benidorm is a popular hotel due to its central location and many of our guests are repeat visitors to the hotel, we regret however that your stay with us did not reach your expectations.
Once again we appreciate you taking the time to input your review, we value all opinions and see them as an opportunity to improve the service we provide for our guests.
The Management Team Magic Villa de Benidorm
We were meant to have stayed at the Tropicana but were placed here instead. We stayed from May 25th to June 1st Check in went smoothly and the gentleman on reception could not have been more helpful. Will highlight the good and bad points of our holiday.
1) STAFF - The staff at the hotel are absolutely fantastic. Funny, friendly and extremely hardworking. Sam (Entertainments) is totally dedicated to ensuring that people have a great time. She is absolutely lovely and gives her job 100%. She encourages everyone to participate, which led to some real fun nights. The barmen, Noor, Simon and Oskar are absolutely brilliant, working hard but also having time to chat and have a giggle with the guests.
The cleaners, both rooms and outdoors work so hard and do a great job. Reception staff are always friendly and willing to help.
2) FOOD - The food was lovely. There was always a great selection and it was plentiful. Always something for everyone.
3) ROOMS - Basic and could do with a little updating but clean and comfortable, with plenty of room. (Professional moaners on here should remember, it's 3 star, not 5).
4) ENTERTAINMENT - Although not all was to our taste, there was a varied programme and the evenings we stayed in, were fun and really enjoyable. Big shout out to Will Sparkle and the magician who were absolutely fantastic. Karaoke and Men vs Women was also a lot of fun.
5) LOCATION - Close to Levante beach and all entertainment (However, this was also a negative).
1) STAG/ HEN PARTIES - Whilst there were some lovely groups, a large number of the stag and hen parties we encountered were absolutely vile. A large hen party from Scotland were by far the worst. We were unfortunate enough to have a room next door to some of them. On our first night, they arrived back at around 2.30am and continued to scream, shout, sing, argue until around 4am. The language they used was absolutely disgusting and they had no consideration for families staying in the hotel. They may consider it acceptable for their children to hear the filth and obsenities they were spouting, but I do not want my ten year old daughter hearing it. Spoke to many other guests of the same opinion. It was worrying that these were not young girls but what looked like middle aged women. THe staff were helpful when we mentioned it, and luckily enough these vile females left the next day. (It is easy to see why they have a bad name). There was also a large group of lads by the pool who thought it was completely acceptable to talk about their sexual conquests in graphic detail, with every other word used being an expletive, whilst there were a large number of children in the vicinity. It is completely understandable why these parties are charged a deposit.
2) LOCATION - Although I have listed this as a positive, it is also a negative. Due to the location, near to all the British bars and clubs, a walk back to the hotel at 9pm with a 10 year old daughter, highlighted all the reasons that yound Brits abroad are portrayed in such a negative way. 9pm is not late, but we saw people falling in the street, causing trouble and pushing past both children and elderly people in the pursuit of the next free shot.
A couple of points to answer complaints from previous reviewers:
Yes you have to pay a 10 Euro deposit for the TV remote (deposit being the operative word). If you dont want to do this, how about , getting up and turning the channels over with your hands.
Every travel company I have looked at this hotel with (around 7/8), states clearly about the deposit being required. It's not a surprise, so deal with it. If you're not going to cause trouble or break things, you will get your money back.
The pool is open 10 till 7 (not 6 as stated..maybe the reviewer didnt change their watch). Our towels etc were never removed if we went to the bar/ restaurant. There was always sunbeds available.
There are signs in both bars listing drinks that are available on AI option. These are stuck at the bar and are in full view of anyone who goes to order a drink. If you're not sure, just ask.
All in all we had a great holiday. As stated the staff at the hotel are absolutely fantastic and can't do enough for you. Unfortunately, the family atmosphere is ruined by the large numbers of stag and hen parties, who on the whole seem to have no consideration for themselves. This however is not the hotels fault and they do all they can to deal with any problems, and most trouble is nipped in the bud. Would recommend this hotel to most people but would be cautious if travelling with very young children, due to the large number of stag and hen parties. Would have to say honestly that although we enjoyed our holiday and the staff were absolutely brilliant, it is unlikely we would return (unfortunately) due to the language used by some guests and the appalling behaviour witnessed in the surrounding area.
Dear Catherine C
At Magic Costa Blanca we’ve always planned with passion the All Inclusive holidays we offer our Magic Amigos guests, and there’s a simple reason for this, we put in the same heart and soul as our clients when they choose us.
We are pleased to read that although the Magic Villa de Benidorm was not your original choice you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to write your review, we value all opinions received, for us they are an opportunity and assist us in our efforts to provide a quality service for all our guest.
The Management & Staff Magic Villa de Benidorm
Just back from my hen party and we stayed here i wouldn't recommend to anyone
*pool open from 10am-6pmif you leave to even go for lunch they remove your stuff
*no signs to let you no what all inclusive drinks are included
*have to pay 50 euros for air conditioning
*have to pay 10 euros just for a remote for tv in room
*rooms have mould
*had to fight to get clean towels
*staff were so rude
*got broken into and staff refused to check our room as door was open we had to get another holiday maker to go in and check for us,as we were all girls
*another 3 rooms got broken into the same night and reception didn't do anything about it or even report it .
*holiday maker got his passport stolen from break in and reception didn't help him at all had him using a pay phone to try and call embassy
*all information and phone numbers on there notice board are all wrong
*had to pay 50euros per person for a deposit for a room that was past basic
*air conditioning unit when looked out window was all rusty and hanging off wall
*carpets all ripped and torn
*snack bar was left overs from breakfast
pick pocket people were on hotel entrance and staff never said anything
*beds were not comfortable they are solid and pillow are as thin as a sheet of paper
we were lucky we got on with our holiday without letting all this affect it but this hotel should be closed not open its shocking and the staff are needing to learn manors not one person was nice .
Dear Vicky F,
Recently there has been a huge increase the number of groups choosing Benidorm for their stag, hen, celebrations or just a short break. The majority of reviews from Trip Advisor members, who have not travelled as part of a group, include a negative comment regarding these groups. Often groups , who are usually booked as separate bookings with different companies, do not realise the effect their behavior has on other guests and how it spoils the enjoyment of their holiday.
All groups are charged a 50€ deposit on arrival, which is refunded on departure once the rooms have been checked, this is common practice in most hotels in Benidorm. We do not charge for air conditioning or the TV, we do however take a refundable deposit for the remote controls.
At this time of year the swimming pool is open daily from 10am until 7pm, if sun beds are left unattended for any length of time then towels will be removed.
Towels are changed daily when left in the bath as indicated on the signs in all the bathrooms.
The Trip Advisor member states that her room and another 3 rooms were broken however the only incident we are aware of is the missing passports.
As in any hotel there is a price list in the bar, on this list it is indicated which drinks are available with the All Inclusive card and which have supplements.
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, we welcome all customer feedback in our continuous efforts to improve our service to our guests and value all the opinions received to help us achieve this goal.
The Magagement Magic Villa de Benidorm
just returned from my fourth visit to Villa De Benidorm, I booked this holiday on the presumption that they closed for the winter to apply a refurbishment programme, unfortunately this was not the case. The staff are still the four star quality, but the hotel rating is slipping to 2 star in particular the restaurant and bathrooms . It needs money spent on it. I would ask Amigo group to spend the money & make this the hotel something to be proud of. Spend the money, charge more, you have a jewel make it shine.!!!
We are very proud of our human resource team hotel they all work extremely hard to make your holiday enjoyable, whether it our bar staff serving your drinks, our restaurant and kitchen staff keeping you well fed, our animation team keeping you entertained, our maintenance and cleaning teams making the hotel comfortable and fresh for you and last but not least reception the nerve centre of the hotel. Everybody puts in 100% effort to ensure that your stay with us is the best ever.
We appreciate you taking the time to input this review, as we continue to strive towards providing a quality service for all our clients and value all the opinions received to help us achieve this goal.
Magic Villa de Benidorm