“One of the best we have stayed at!”

Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique
Ranked #1 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Where do we start here.

Firstly, you can't beat the location. Breathtaking views from the room. You see the sunset over the sea in the morning from your full length bedroom windows and can enjoy a drink on the top floor terrace and pool to enjoy the sunset. It's magical. The service is incredible, they have a real desire to please, from reception to restaurant to maids. Any small hotelier should visit here for a lesson in hospitality.

We didn't dine here in the evening but breakfast was top class, worthy of a 5 star establishment. Great attempt at an English fry up and lovely fresh fruit salad, freshly squeezed OJ and a rather peculiar but very satisfying serving of chilled Gazpacho which was amazing. Loads of pastries too and the Veggies would be happy.

It's a great location, right bang in the centre. If you are staying in Benidorm and have the means, go here. Nowhere else, we promise you will not be disappointed. Possibly the best hotel we have stayed in all year. We have stayed in 16 in 2013 throughout Europe!

Only downside and it's minor. The shower/bathroom combo have (from memory) 3 remote controls. Yes, me too. We were quite confused, Looks great though! This really is minor though and we were instructed in their use by their wonderfully helpful staff.

To end, you have to go here, it's amazing.

Room Tip: We had room 14, it was amazing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jon G
There are newer reviews for Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We have just had a five night stay at the best hotel in Benidorm and possibly Spain. The room was fantastic and the seaviews were stunning, sunrise and sunsets all included! The food was of gourmet standard and delicious. The staff (Beatriz, Miguel, Montse, and Illana (The Queen Fan) and "the Chef" plus all of the staff were fantastic and the service was first class! We will be back!
Graham & Mikki from Ingleby Barwick UK

Room Tip: All rooms have seaviews
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MrHaddock061
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We came upon this hotel by accident as we were looking for a restaurant that stood out from the rest. And this certainly does. The cost was €50 per person for the menu, which was 8 courses. We dined on cod, foie gras, risotto, filet steak, to name just a few of the courses. Each was presented beautifully, was just the right size, but the flavours were outstanding. Each course was an experience and the attention to detail and combination of flavours on each dish was just outstanding. Our server for the evening couldn't do enough to look after us and was so attentive, polite, friendly and had the perfect mix of casual / professionalism that made us feel so welcome and really enhanced this fantastic dining experience. Even if you don't stop in this gorgeous hotel; you have to treat yourself to a night of luxury in the restaurant. Full marks, and thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Niall F
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

our first time in spain , we booked in advanced , relyin on the trip advisor and .... it is absolutely awesome!!! the hotel is on a cliff i had the best views ever! the food fantastic and the weather ... always hot and nice i loved it!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Clairelouise72
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I loved staying at this hotel. Its situation is great i.e. on a cliff overlooking the sea. It's also at the top of a cobbled street with a lovely old church. All areas of the hotel are beautifully furnished and there is a superb (but small) roof terrace. There is also a small gym area with good machines (treadmill, cross trainer, bike). The staff are very friendly and keen to please. Breakfasts were delightful. You get fresh orange juice, good coffee, and a slate containing meats, cheeses, croissants etc. On top of this, you can order from a menu - everything I ordered was first class, I couldn't fault it.
However, a word of caution regarding transfers to and from the airport from this hotel. I travelled with Jet2.com and booked my transfers with them. The drivers speak no, or very little, English and there is no guide on the buses. The buses are unable to drop you at the Venecia (although cars and taxis can). On the way in, I was dropped off some way from the hotel with no explanation of how to reach it! On my return journey, the receptionist ordered a taxi (at the hotel's expense) to take me to where she thought I was being picked up. I was supposed to be picked up at a different hotel and only managed to get the coach by chance, after I saw a couple with cases catching a bus further up the road!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank SuziYorkshire
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I chose this hotel especially, because for the first time I was travelling on my own.... The particular area of Benidorm i chose as i just wanted to relax & 'chill' out.... The rating of the hotel did not really matter, but i 'guessed' that this would be the best place to stay... I was not surprised in any way...Simply 'Outstanding'... From my first steps into the reception area, i was greeted.... My impressions rewarded me with the feeling of being 'Welcomed' as a guest in a very 'Special place'... This was truly 'Heart Warming'... Villa Venecia proved to Me personally to have such 'Professional' & caring staff... From the outset of my stay to the leaving of the Hotel.... I was 'treated' as a 'Valued' individual....
The Hotel is situated in such an incredible place in the 'Old' town... The views are special, overlooking the Levante & Poniente beaches...Great Bars & Restaurants...Plus the feeling of being 'Free' to explore......
But back to the Hotel...
I stayed here on a Bed & Breakfast Basis... The food was outstanding... & the choice was vast... (Menu's suited my individual needs)... Great attention from 'Excellent Staff'...
So i thank you 'Villa Venecia' for such a wonderful week.. 28th September /5th October... Weather too was fantastic ! I will return to stay here soon... Probably in 2015 (Simply because i have booked a week in Majorca with friends next year)
Thank You so much ...You're 'Incredible' Professional Reception Team... Plus the 'Wonderful' members of Staff in the Dining facility...(Gracias Blanca, Macarena, Montdse )...
Hope too see You all soon.. Chris X

Room Tip: Balcony would really make your stay 'Heavenly;... ( Remember Me next time.. Please)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Christopher T
Reviewed 11 October 2013

without doubt the best hotel in benidorm. staff where all superb, room was fantastic, views to die for at night. breakfast was the best i have ever had in spain or any hotel for that matter. you would have to try hard to find a fault with hotel or the staff. will without doubt be back. looking forward to it already.

Room Tip: any room is superb but if you want it really special pay a bit extra for the suit.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple