“not a bad stay.”
Review of Cabana Hotel

Cabana Hotel
Ranked #130 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel is clean although a bit dated .Food is good and a good selection to choose from .location was fine stairs not as bad as others have made out ,
only downside for me was its geared at older people so is full of Spanish pensioners
which is fair enough but not for me. All in all it was not a bad stay but don't thjnk will use this hotel again .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cullabay j
There are newer reviews for Cabana Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Went on a stag do. Hotel was clean food was fine and San Miguel on tap. We were the only english there and the guests were all pensioners. Quite far out from the new town but was fine. Staff were friendly enough and probably fair value for the money!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a long weekend at the cabana for a hen do, and I must say we found the staff and guests to be quite rude, we stayed on an all inclusive basis and all local drinks were included, we felt by not being Spanish they were not very helpful. If we sat in the restaurant where other couples usually sat, they were rude and expected us to move. There was large bottles of water in the restaurant at dinner that look bottled but they were very funny about us taking these bottles out of the restaurant, many do us have come back with slightly bad stomachs, so think that they fill the bottles with tap water, they were also very funny about giving us any bottled water to take to our rooms (even though it was all inclusive) so my advise would be to buy a large bottle at the supermarket. The hotel is clean and a little dated and about a 5 minute taxi drive from the main strip or 40 minute walk. The evening entertainment is either ballroom dancing or a lady on a keyboard. Overall the hotel was fine but staff and Spanish guests made is feel quite uncomfortable

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank claire_mcgill1982
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Just come back from staying here, we were fri to mon and flight was late evening so for 30 euros we were able to keep room on all day so this was very useful, the hotel is a very Spanish hotel and is aimed to the more senior age, with activites aimed with them in mind. Room was very clean and basic no kettle or fridge so was a little shocked as never been holidays without these so found it a little odd. The hill wasnt as bad as reviews made out this I was dreading but found it all to be fine, I would say would be less accommodating for the less able, eg wheelchair access. We would taxi to new part and would cost between 7 and 9 euros, food was ok found something to eat but yes its spanish food as your in a spanish resort lol over all if your looking for a cheap place to stay then this place us fine, if your looking for a family hotel or lively hotel then maybe this one would be last choice, saying that we were on my hen weekend and found the hotel to been ok a little out of the way for main strip but nothing a taxi doesnt sort out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Susan N
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The rooms were basic but for the price you pay what can you expect, I don't know why people are complaining about the food as I thought it was very nice, breakfast was only ok but still very eatable, dinner was very nice with a different choice of fish or meat every day, no english food which was great as its a SPANISH hotel in SPAIN, our balcony light was flashing which got sorted straight away, staff could've been friendlier but I would be the same having to put up with all the loud and annoying english people, but would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank mark r
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just returned from a lovely stay at the Cabana hotel with my wife and young daughter. The hotel room was large and spacious and even had a seperate room for our daughter to sleep in. There was a large balcony which had the sun from 7 am till 7pm and all the balcolnies in the hotel are like this as they are south facing. The room was clean and tidy and we all had very good sleeps for our stay.We stayed on Full Board basis and found the food to be of a good standard. There was lots of choice, plentiful and not repetitive. The restaurant was large so there was never a problem getting a table.The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful. Reception helped with directions, gave us maps of the area and booked our tickets for Mundomar. The tickets were discounted from what you paid at the gate. The restaurant staff were all very good and made a fuss of our daughter which amused her.I would have no hesitations in booking the hotel again and recommending to friends and family.

8  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I would never stay at this hotel again. The pool was drained n taped off like a crime scene. Even if the pool was off limits it could have atleast been presented better. The computers and vending machines were all out of order. The room was clean but dated and falling apart. The balcony door wouldn't lock, infact the lock was snapped off which didnt make me feel safe. The beds left me in pain after sleeping. The licts were so small you could just about fit 4 people in one, at a push. The food was terrible, I paid all inclusive but had to eat out for every meal because it was so disgusting. There was noone there to ask about activities to do in benidorm and me and my partner were the only two there under the age of about 70. It did not cater for younger people which included the food n entertainment. Both were aweful. I was going to bed so early because it felt like we were in an retirement home. Overall it was appalling, it completely ruined my birthday.

• Stayed: February 2014