My husband and I plus 2 friends stayed at the Diplomat for 2 nights. We had not previously stayed in a Servigroup hotel, but our friends had. We chose the hotel due to proximity to the paseo (only 2 short blocks behind the seafront) and proximity to old town. We did look at other 4 star hotels nearby but thought the road would be noisy. Our check in was fine (had slight difficulty finding car park but found it in the end) - reception very clean and bright. Our room (overlooking the swimming pool and on the 6th floor) was spotlessly clean and bright. (Tip - ask for a room on pool side as the opposite side has rooms looking onto another hotel.) The restaurant was very clean. The choice of food excellent - and dishes could be cooked to order. The only downside of the restaurant was the tables. I believe they have tried a modern look - modern plastic backed chairs - however the tables could have been from a canteen and gave a canteen look to the place - Blue and wipe clean. For a 4 star hotel I would have expected proper tables with table clothes. Unfortunately we could not use the spa. The only time we wished to go it was being maintained and as we have made evening arrangements we had insufficient time. We consider the cost for the 2 nights HB to be very reasonable. We all agreed we would use this hotel again. As many of the visitors were Spanish and it is a Spanish hotel group we did not expect to get tea making facilities. Nothing stopping you bringing your own travel kettle, tea bags etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes' walk from the beach. Hotel Servigroup Diplomatic is located just 220 m from Levante Beach in Benidorm, close to Plaza Triangular. It has 4 swimming pools, a wellness centre and rooms with free Wi-Fi access and balconies. The Diplomatic offers simple, bright décor. Its air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and minibars. Air conditioning is available during the summer months. The Diplomatic provides its own entertainment programme on summer evenings with live music.There is a large lounge-bar and a terrace, as well as a poolside bar open during the summer. Entry to the hotel’s wellness centre comes at extra cost. Facilities include a sauna, steam baths and a hot tub. It also offers a range of treatments, including massages. The on-site restaurant serves buffet-style cuisine and also offers show cooking. Children’s and celiac menus are available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Servigroup, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Servigroup Diplomatic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Diplomatic Hotel Benidorm
- Hotel Diplomatic Benidorm