“Pleasantly Surprised!! ”

Dynastic Hotel
Ranked #97 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
“Pleasantly Surprised!! ”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This was a girlie trip (6 of us) and upon reading other reviews I was a little sceptical but once we arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Booked in straight away with no probs, friendly, V clean in reception area and bedrooms were also v clean and cleaned everyday and towels were changed. Ok so there may have been dents or marks on furniture and fittings but this did not spoil our 4 nights stay at all. Food was lovely, even for fussy eaters. (2 of the girls) We found the earlier you get there for food the hotter the food and more variety.
We requested more balcony chairs and pillows and within 10 minutes this was done. Plenty of lifts but if it's peak time u do have to wait a while.
We found there was hen/stag parties but they were all good fun and no noise early hours. Plastic cups are given if going by pool side and glass if indoors. I totally agree to this. Bar staff are friendly apart from one but he could have been having a bad week? Benidorm itself was fantastic. Choice of bars/pubs. Beach was immaculate. When buying gifts etc, always try to get price down as they seem to put the price up knowing u will ask for less.
Hotel is literally 10 mins walk to beach but with the choice of shops on way down you don't really notice this. Water to buy in local supermarket was 14cent, bargain!!
Would I return?? Absolutely. Without a doubt xx

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank JugsJoolz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (558)
  • Polish first
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have visited the Dynastic now two years in a row, as per my previous review nothing has changed from 2013, I cant recommend this hotel highly enough, its is very good value for money on the all inclusive rate, the rooms are clean and tidy maid service every day and the food has a wide varity and is excellent. 100% recommended this hotel to anyone look for a good hotel close to all the bars and entertainment but far enough note to hear the noise at night. dont listen to the cereal tripadvisor moaners put you off try it for yourself I guarantee you wont be disappointed.
PS we have just booked again to go back April 2015.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Gordonmc666
Lochgelly, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Just returned from holiday at this hotel clean tidy and food ok BUT very basic hotel no room bar as stated in description air conditioner did not work although reported not fixed lifts very very slow In fact one was making such a creaking noise near the end of holiday we couldn't use and it kept us awake all night Staff never greeted you in the dining room and as soon as you laid your cutlery down plates were removed Entertainment was terrible very unorganised First 4star hotel I have stayed in that doesn't have a mini bar in room or kettle and tea/coffee in room

Room Tip: If you are looking for a basic hotel that's clean and good food this hotel is for you but not a...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This hotel was an absolute rip off the entertainment was rubbish food was rubbish , we paid as all inclusive but we ate out most of it only decent thing I ate was a cheese salad bun which I made up myself, we never stayed in hotel on a night because entertainment was disgusting pool wAs way too small for the size of the hotel and was full of loud stag and hen people who were out for weekends , and our air conditioning didn't work so we didn't sleep either by day 4 I had enough would not recommend anyone staying here !

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Paul B

Travellers are raving about these Benidorm hotels

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 June 2014

the food was garbage and cold, we gave breakfast up after the second day, we ended up going out for coffee as that was horrible, to many stag and hen do's, the bed was hard, the people in the room next to us was always fighting we moved rooms!! all in all we didn't enjoy our stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: don;t even bother!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Berkshire, UK
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a review with a twist.

I travelled in June as a party of 8 for a hen do. Firstly and most importantly the Hotel cannot be faulted. We were upgraded to superior rooms upon arrival, beds are comfy, showers are amazing. We had a maintenance issue while we were there with a leak but it was fixed and the room was cleaned within an hour, can't grumble at that! The food is really good and varied which was a nice surprise for all inclusive which can be quite monotonous, polite staff everywhere, nice barmen / ladies etc. Evening entertainment was a bit lame but to be honest they should just put some music on and be done with it, the groups there aren't there for the hotel entertainment! Only stay in this hotel if you are a big group of hens, stags, birthday party etc. Its 95% groups and I did feel a bit sorry for the families that were there, big groups get rowdy and that's all there is to it I am afraid!

Sadly Benidorm let the side down. It came across that the Spanish locals simply don't want English people in Benidorm! Staff at the airport were rude to check in, I think we had the world's slowest Burger King service at the airport. During the day the streets of Benidorm are all good, great shops, exactly what you would expect. In the evening its a different story, we were verbally abused by Spanish girls, witnessed the worst fight between bouncers & holidaymakers (who were mostly unconciouss & still being punched and stamped on), were constantly warned to stick together, watch our drinks, watch our bags, watch out for each other etc. Be warned if you are thinking about going to Benidorm you need to consider your stomach for feeling vunerable once the sun goes down on the strip - ironically we felt a little safer on the square.

BIG shame Benidorm - lovely hotel - maybe it needs to be uprooted and moved to a nicer part of Spain?

Room Tip: Floor 10 was about all I had a head for - 21 floors is high up - watch out for vertigo!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tracyj99
Reykjavik, Iceland
Reviewed 11 June 2014

So I just arrived back home from Benidorm and stayed on this hotel. The hotel itself is nice and clean. The staff was really friendly and helpful and they worked really hard on letting everybody feel as well as possible. The room was big enough and cozy, it was cleaned every morning.
The only bad thing that I can say about this hotel with my experience, is that this is definitely not a hotel for a family with small children as there are so many hens and stag groups there. Especially the Brits and Irish people were really loud every night in the hotel garden. I felt really bad for the staff there after the nights because when all the drunk people was gone they had to start to clean all the billion beer glasses on every table - the garden looked kind of like after an atomic bomb.
The food was ok, I always managed to find something that I could eat but I didn't really like it very much. We went out for dinner quite often because the food on the hotel was always the same and we got bored of it. The bed was hard as brick. The elevator was extremely slow and as I stayed on the third floor of the hotel I always walked the stairs rather than waiting for that crappy elevator.
So yeah, this hotel is really good if you're going to Benidorm for a wild nightouts with friends, every drink is free (actually, the alcohol they serve on the bar is not strong... I think they might mix it with water). But if you are going for a family trip, I just can't recommend this hotel for you.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family