“Dynastic the only hotel for us”
Review of Dynastic Hotel

Dynastic Hotel
Ranked #100 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
GRIMSBY, LINCOLNSHIRE
“Dynastic the only hotel for us”
Reviewed 22 August 2009

Having read the reviews today, felt compelled to add a comment. 3 Girls (40th birthday) from Lincolnshire went for 4 nights all inclusive. Have to say this is one of the most modern, clean and friendliest hotels we have stayed in.The lifts were fine and can't fault the cleaners. We were that impressed with the cleaners we left them a big tip. Nothing to much trouble. The food was of a good standard and the packed lunches were great too. The other hotel customers were excellent company. We met people of all generations and the older Spanish are very, very friendly even at 7am when us girls rolled in from night out and went straight to breakfast. The health spa is fantastic and the massage service is the best. Met lots of people from Spain, Holland, Germany and the only people who whined were the BRITS. I don't know what people expect for all inclusive £300 stay. The staff were very helpful and friendly and we will not be staying anywhere else, in fact we are getting ready to rebook with the Dynastic for 2010. BY THE WAY WE HAVE NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE FOR THIS COMMENT EXCEPT THAT IT IS THE TRUTH AND WE THINK THE DYNASTIC IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (561)
  • Polish first
tenerife
Reviewed 19 August 2009

where do i start i went with my husband and small grandson and 22 yr old daughter on the 11th of august 2009 ive been to benidorm many times and loved every where i have stayed trust me i aint a fussy person and i dont pick faults on the littlest things but this hotel was the worst i have every stayed at no way this hotel is a 4 star more of a 2 star they cater more for the spanish this hotel is full of spanish the entertainment was terrible all in spanish the food was vile cold every day nothing much to choose from the lifts kept breaking down sunbeds most was broken no sun brollys staff at the bar mainly served the spanish took ages to get drinks lounge area looked more like a transport cafe was terrible only good thing i can stay about this hotel is the rooms very clean and modern and spaceous if u need any more question dont hesitate to email me ill be very honest with you like i said i aint a fussy person but this hotel was terrible

1 Thank placetobee

Travellers are raving about these Benidorm hotels

Bainsfurt
Reviewed 18 August 2009

I booked the Dynastic hotel at short notcie this year, and due to the poor exchange rate etc of Sterling, I wanted to go for the all inclusive option. I booked through Thomas Cook, and after I booked I had the misfortune to read all the terrible reviews of the hotel on this very website. I must admit that following that, I wasn't looking forward to my stay very much.

I don't normally write reviews, but after reading all the moaning people slagging the hotel off, I decided to write this truthful, and accurate review covering some of the moaners points.

1) On my arrival at the hotel, I was greeted by very pleasant reception staff, who were attentive as well as humourous. Our room was allocated quickly on a mid floor of the hotel, just as I had requested at the travel agent.

2) The rooms are spotlessly clean and tidy. They are very spacious, and the towels are replaced everyday, along with the rooms being cleaned.

3) Plenty of people have complained (or whinged) on here about the quality of the food. What everyone seems to forget is that you are visiting a foreign country. The food during my stay was excellent, varied and plentiful. It was always fresh, and with the exception of staple items, no two days were the same.

4) The staff in the hotel are very friendly, courteous, and polite. If you choose to engage with them they will reciprocate. They were never rude to me, and I was never rude to any of them. I would point out that some of the hotel guests were very rude and off hand to the staff and spoke to them like dirt. If this is how the guests behave, would it be any wonder if they got in return what they gave?

5) The bar service was excellent. It has been pointed out previously that Spaniards received preferential treatement at the bar. This is complete nonsense. In my week there, I was always taken in turn, regardless of who else was waiting.

6) Plenty has been said about the lifts in the hotel. Whilst I have to admit that they were a little slow during peak times, there was never any longer that a few minutes wait, and a lot of the problems seemed to stem from lazy people using the lefts to go from floor zero, to floor one. My advice about this would be, stop whining, and enjoy your time there.

7) For the size of the hotel, the size of the pool was slightly disappointing, although it was never so busy that it was a problem, but my personal preference is a nice big pool. Was clean and well supervised though.

8) There were plenty of sunbeds at all times of the day available.

9) The hotel is very well located near shops and bars etc should you wish to venture outwith the all inclusive set up.

10) After my first night in the hotel, I realised that the air con in the room was set too high. I went to the reception to inform them of my problem. It was dealt with quickly and professionally that morning, and was sorted within 3hrs, and I experienced no further problems during my stay.

To summarise my points. This hotel is good value for money. The food and drink is really good, and in my opinion anyone who is whining about the hotel, really does need to get a life and just enjoy their holiday.

2 Thank BainsfurtChumley
Notts
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Staight from the point of arrival we were left to find our own way, we was on the 9th floor and had to use the stairs mainly as the lifts kept on breaking down. On the 3rd day we was stuck in the lift and could not get out through the fire exits as they were locked and it took 20 mins for someone to arrive. The first choice rep was never their, 90% of the staff was very ignorant. The air con in the room was faulty and the entertainment was dreadfull.
Food and room space was great !!
If you want to enjoy a good hotel whilst on holiday I would recomend not to go here.

1 Thank pjgal
England/Birmingham
Reviewed 30 July 2009

After reading the reviews of this hotel we wasn't sure if to cancel our holiday and re-book with a different hotel, but we thought different people have different opions. And we were very much right! People who are saying bad reviews on this hotel are either fussy or go on holiday to pick points on every little thing VERY CHILDISH. I understand that different people have different reviews but soem of the things that people were saying about this hotel was awful and alot of lies. My stay at the Dynastic was the best holiday ive had in ages, i was all inclusive and enjoyed every second of my stay. The rooms were very modern,clean and large really made you feel at home. had no fault with rooms or anything. the beds were very comfy indeed,shower was fantastic nuthing to fault has far as im concerned!

The staff were all very kind and they didn't always put the SPANISH first. it was depending on the staff on the day some did some didn't. But thats nuthing to wreck yor holiday about. The pools were very clean not very spacious but its not like your going to do laps or anything, however the pool inside was very big! The spa was amazing,one if the best service in the hotel. The recpetion staff talked very well english and was really approachable. The only complaint i would say is to supply more sunbeds has there was alot of spainish families there on weekends but nuthing to moan about after all it is their country and they should be welcome to explore the many good things around their county.we would only do the same after all!

THE FOOD- were do i start, the food was fantastic, very well cooked, mouth watering foods not a bad pooint to pick. The drinks were always very chilled and defently would get your taste buds going MAD! My kids loved having the drinks,icecreams,snacks everything durign the day. my daughter age 12 is normaly very picky but i can honestly say she loved the food.

THE ENTERTAINMENT- The entertainment was good/standard, the staff worked very hard to make the children have a good time, they were always jumping child to child to make sure they all had smiles on their face, they were very friendly indeed didn't speak that good english but they did their job correct, my kids was always excited to see what was on the next night and meet all the entertainment staff again.some peoples reviews on the staff was horrible in the entertainment section but at the end of the day give these people a break you could tell they loved what they was doing,they was all very good with the children, maybe it wasn't excellent but they tried their best and that all you need to know has long as you know theyv'e tried their best you can't compain at anybody for trying!

I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO EVERYBODY, PLEASE DOTN LISTEN TO SOME PEOPLE WHO PICK THE MOST STUPIDIEST POINTS ON THE LITTLEST FAULTS, I'M GLAD I DIDN'T CANCEL MY HOLIDAY KNOW BECAUSE IV'E TRULEY ENJOYED IT AND WILL CERTAINLY BECOMING BACK AGAIN.

TRY IT FOR YOURSELF THEN SEE WHAT YOU THINK, DON'T LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE. WAIT UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE YOUR STAY WITH THE DYNASTIC HOTEL.
Im not saying people should say all good reviews on the hotel but some people just pick points on silly things and often seem to go along with the other reviews.
If this hotel was as bas as some people said it was then why would it be a four star hotel, ask yourslef that after all its the public who decides on the star of the hotel not the manager??

I Would just like to say thank you to all the dynastic staff, youv'e changed my whole opnion on benidorm and hotels in benidorm, you were all very friendly and down to earth people and i'll be looking forward to seeing you all again soon THANK YOU WE WILL MISS YOU DEARLY! :)

Thanks for taking your time to read my review and i hope you take everything i said on board Thankyou!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank Hughes1234
glasgow
Reviewed 23 July 2009

this was our first time all inclusive normally self catering , i told travel agent wanted pay for nice hotel at least four star so at least the food would be nice etc , apon arrival u have to pay 12 euros a week for a safe if you want it which is already in the room ? , the rooms are clean and cleaned daily which is the only good thing to say about the place . The food is a joke for a four star hotel we ate greasy chips and fanta the 3 times in a fortnight we went in , other times we looked in and walked away 95% of the food you dont know what it is , the place was full of spanish which did nt expect as it was booked through thomas cook , it was about 70% spanish they seemed to love the food and would probably complain there plates where not big enough , the sunbeds are plastic ones most broken and through the day you here loud bangs this is when you put the beds in sitting up postion the back gives way and you go flying back which gives everyone a laugh some are ok but its better lying down saves you sitting tense waiting on the moment when you fly back with a drink in your hand , like a fawlty towers moment , the entertainment is beyond belief to hard to explain its like something you would see on you tube , its also in spanish why this hotel is being sold in britain for british holiday makers is a joke self catering yes but not all inclusive and 4 star must be getting rated by sticky vicky pissed out her head , bar staff favour the spanish , we paid £3,200.00 for family four all inclusive and lifted out £2,000.00 over there to feed ourselves and drink elseware , were not fussy people but this is a body swerve for all inclusive

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank larryGlasgow
wales
Reviewed 14 July 2009

from the reception to the cleaners, EVERYONE was friendly and eager to help. room cleaned every day, planty of food to cater for all nationality, even got champs. and caviear for breakfast! we enjoyed our stay at the dynastic and planning to return next year.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with friends