1,688 results
All reviews bad reviews min walk great holiday something for everyone plenty of choice fresh towels choice of food
Reviewed 24 July 2012

went on a stag do with 15 lads. 1st night the reception staff were going to kick us out for making too much noise just for talking in are room, day 2 we got a phone call from are reception saying we need to pay 500 euro for all the noise we made, if we didnt pay it we wouldnt get are passports back. rooms were crap no air con. food was terrible, staff were terrible. and my ears were bleeding from the music they played on a night.if you go to this hotel dont go all inclusive because you will be out every night to eat and drink. on a plus side we only spent 1 day in the hotel and that was the last 1 because its like treding on eggs shells with the reception staff, overall benidorm was brilliant when we went out but the hotel was poor i wouldnt let my dog stay ere. so for a 15 lad stag do who arnt really bothered what we eat or where we sleep you can only imagine what its like.hah. the army live better in afganistan. enjoy

Room Tip: buy a tent and sleep on beach
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank J55WAB
Reviewed 23 July 2012

well well well what can i say ...too start food is terrible so prepare too eat out ...the rooms are basic just a place too crash your head at night ...i would not go with a family here ....when i was there it was mainly english people ...its only a small pool too ..sunbeds are on top of each other...no space too swing a cat ..its reminds me of my local leisure centre and not a hotel...and its the other side of old benidorm so its a fair old walk too levante new town 2 miles at least to english squares IFyou get it cheap and your a couple or party by all means go when i say cheap £200 to£300 p/person alinclusive 7 days ...but be warned you will need some spending money on top as you will be eating out ...the food is terrible ...good luck ...al not go there again ....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank duncan-doncaster
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Very nice hotel indeed,would like to go there again.Went all inclusive very nice food and drincks,busy hotel I supose it is popular and people like it thats why it is busy you see.you have to que up somtimes but a good value holiday.My advice is to try and avoid the resturant at busy times if you dont like ques,but no complaints about the food there is always plenty of choice.Also staff are very friendly and David.I like the two swimming pools one is up on the roof it is good,shelterd you see.the entertainment is very good in the hotel,apart from the reptels.Nice and clean as well very nice Holiday in Benidorm it would be nice to return again.****

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NICHOLAS F
Reviewed 17 July 2012

we went all-inclusive , brillant , room clean , cleaned everyday , hotel spotless , food is catered for spain !!! , so food was fab for price you pay , its not gona be english is it , i dont get the problem with it one bit , anyway KFC down road, home from home then if you want !!, deffo go here again , no hassle chilled , 50 min walk to english bars { crazy but good } old town fab , beach fab , to sum its deffo well worth it and i was abit tired on my last day due to 1 hrs, sleep , yet the staff held the coach up for me and got me on my wat , thanks to all at reception !!! sorry about that ..room 126 gp

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank gaz p
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Stayed here for a long weekend last Thursday, very clean hotel but food is terrible and air conditioning stopped for so many hours in the night baring in mind it is hot and sweaty in the rooms, the balcony doors do not lock a d the safes do not have keys. All inclusive food is from salad to fish all catered for Spanish as hotel is full of OAPS very Spanish hotel hardly any English, drinks are good but was told I wasn't aloud anymore drinks after 4pm as they think I've had to many witch I think was unfair, was told to not show my tattoos witch was even more shocking, they should state online that if they don't want young groups in hotel as all they do Is moan and charge an extra 400 euros to keep room if you be noisey or laugh loudly. Terrible hotel will. Ever return.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family