We went to Fiesta Park for a weeks holiday in july. The hotel,albeit a little dated,is very clean. Our room was cleaned everyday and fresh towels were provided. Staff were friendly enough, particularly the reception staff, and we had no problems with noise. The food was what you would expect from a three star buffet style spanish hotel, paella, seafood,chicken etc. as well as pizza and chips almost every night. Definitely not disgusting at all. The snack bar is a lost cause though as it is just left overs from lunch and dinner and we didnt even attempt it. There is enough variety to eat there every day however, if you dont find this to your liking there are lots of english pubs, chinese and indian restaurants nearby, or even take a walk into levante! We ate at Shangai restaurant just around the corner where you can get a 3 course dinner with wine for 5euro. The entertainment was great for youngsters, probably not suited for those in their twenties, but again Levante is just a few miles away! Poniente itself is alot quieter than levante so if you have young kids it would suit you better as the town is quieter at night. There are lots of drinks available on all inclusive, from cocktails to baileys and obviously a really good pint of beer. Didnt spend much time at the pool, it was really busy all day and a lounger on the beach is 4euro for a full day. Oh and another thing, the air-con is off from 8 in the morning until 1 or 2 in the afternoon so not ideal for sleeping off a hangover! My advice is, if you're getting the holiday for really cheap, and lets face it, it is a budget holiday, then use it as your base and eat there half the time and explore the rest of benidorm instead of living at the same hotel and ending up sick of it by the end. Because all in all, its a great hotel for the money you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Port Fiesta Park is located in the heart of Benidorm, just a few minutes from Poniente beach. The Hotel is modern, comfortable and exquisitely decorated, while our services will ensure that your holidays are unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Port Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Park Hotel Benidorm
- Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Hotel Fiesta Park Benidorm
- Fiesta Hotel Benidorm