“fiesta park hotel, benidorm”
Review of Port Fiesta Park

Port Fiesta Park
Ranked #158 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Excellent staff, rooms a little small and walls thin, very good value as we went all inclusive at Christmas, however as the weather was so bad, guests stayed in the hotel and it was very difficult to find a table or seats in the ballroom. The downstairs bar was closed. We left on Christmas day as didn't fancy spending our 3 days in the room.

Room Tip: Facilities does not cater for the number of guests
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan H

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I read the reviews and thought I would give it a go and sort of wish I hadn't! The whole hotel is pretty run down, with the food, staff and evening entertainment not being up to standard (and I am by no means a fussy person). The swimming pool isn't a good place to be during the day either seeing as it's shaded by the hotel itself and so you only get sun at certain parts of the day.
What I must say though is that Benidorm itself is lovely and I would definitely recommend it! The beach is one of the most gorgeous I have ever been to and the location of this hotel is in fairly good distance of the beach.
What I will also commend the hotel on is how good they are at arranging day trips, me and my boyfriend went on a couple and the hotel staff were very generous in helping us out and guiding us to the bus stop etc, but that's about all else they were generous with! If me and my boyfriend got back to the hotel after 11pm the hotel night guard would give us horrible looks and would almost follow us back to our bedroom - very unpleasant!
If you are under the age of 30 I would definitely recommend you say in New Benidorm rather than in the Fiesta Park Hotel which is for an older crowd who want an early night. The entertainment and whole evenings atmosphere is faultless in New Benidorm where there are some much nicer hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank laurengordonnn
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed at this hotel January 2014, a decent hotel for a short winter break, well placed with reasonable food, not very big rooms, but clean with some good evening entertainment, mainly because the majority of winter guests are Spanish, no problem, lovely people. It has some good facilities like heated in door pool on the roof, and a nice terrace area.
But beware the all inclusive option, you have a small section of the bar to get served at, although the bar staff were excellent, usual local drinks, but ask for a coffee and it comes out of a machine, with a plastic spoon and nothing like the coffee you expect in Spain, the evening show begins at 22.30 and the all inclusive bar closes at 23.00 on the dot. The pay part of the bar is open until 12.30.
Would go again for a short break but a bit hectic in the dining room at meal times, buffet area too small. However staff were all friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: We were at the front of the hotel overlooking waste ground, used as a free car park, some rooms face...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barrydav15
Reviewed 10 January 2014

if you are under 65 and cannot speak Spanish then don't go there. the hotel was very good but the guests were very Spanish and did not mix.the hotel was clean and tidy. maid service good, food so so.mainly Spanish dishes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
2  Thank Farquhar M
Reviewed 10 January 2014

i have just returned from a 3 night break at this hotel with my friend,i must say after we had booked it I read the reviews and I was quite worried. My first impression on arrival was of surprise the hotel is spotless the staff very friendly and our room was perfect. The food was plentiful and although not exactly gastronomic it was good with a large choiceof salads cold meats cheeses hot dishes with potatoes and vegetables . If you are looking for 5 star treatment with gastro food then you must pay 5 star prices or stay at home, We feel we got excellent value for what we paid and will certainly be returning to the Fiesta Park hotel in the near future a big thank you to all the staff at this hotel whom I must say work very hard to make your stay a pleasant one

Room Tip: I asked for ground floor as I am a bit bad on my legs and was more than happy where I was placed
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank david g
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Looking at the Christmas review on Fiesta Park, I had to comment.
My Husband and I stayed here twice, the second time was for our 25th wedding anniversary
( October 2013 ) but only half board.
The maid came every day to clean and make the beds and leave fresh towels.
As regarding the food, I am a picky eater, but still found something to eat every day and thought there was plenty of variety.
All the staff are helpful and pleasant.
Rufus ( Lincolnshire)

Room Tip: Each time we were overlooking the end of the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RUFUS58LINCS
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel was not as expected, most of the residents were spanish and turned their noses up at you...food was ok...room was clean...the most polite staff were receptionists and bar staff...i will certainly not be returning to this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family