Basic,but a good apartment for the price paid, booked three rooms that came to a total price of less than £200 for three nights, however despite being told the deposit required would be 50 Euros a room, on arrival they wanted 50 Euros a person, this meant a total of 500 Euro deposit, almost £500 for our less than £200 booking, the man on reception was also very rude, however on departure we did get our deposit paid back in full.
Generally if you want cheap and cheerful (however you need a huge deposit first) then this apartment is fine, and the location is also good, however in future i would rather pay more for somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxmar Benidorm Apartments welcome you to a comfortable resort of apartments in Rincon de Loix, Benidorm, close to the very famous Levante beach. These apartments equipped with all type of commodities and an outdoor swimming pool with solarium are an ideal accommodation for those looking for calmness, sun and a holiday at a good price in Benidorm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Apartamentos Luxmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Luxmar Hotel Benidorm
- Luxmar Apartments Hotel Benidorm