I never write reviews but felt I had to give these apartments some well earned feedback! Went here for my hen weekend and it was just right for us! Stayed 4th April - 7th April
We found the staff very helpful and accommodating, Thank you Amanda & Simon, and your bar staff for making me & my 16 hens very welcome! Yes it's cheap and cheerful & u have to pay a deposit but if you treat the place with respect you will earn this back with no fuss at all! Good sized balconies and yes the hot water doesn't last long but if you work things out within your group size it isn't a problem! Just shower quicker!!
It's a shame this place is really put down it's what you make it, and me and my hens were very chuffed with you guys! (Especially your 2 for 1 offers at your bar!)
Plus the weather was a scorcher!!
From Amy & my 16 hens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxmar Benidorm Apartments welcome you to a comfortable resort of apartments in Rincon de Loix, Benidorm, close to the very famous Levante beach. These apartments equipped with all type of commodities and an outdoor swimming pool with solarium are an ideal accommodation for those looking for calmness, sun and a holiday at a good price in Benidorm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Luxmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Luxmar Hotel Benidorm
- Luxmar Apartments Hotel Benidorm