Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa
US$146
US$133
servigroup.com
3,741 results
All reviewsselect loungeselect packagebar staffold townbranded drinkslovely hotelplenty of choicepool areatwo double bedsall inclusive hotelshow cookinglarge bathroombottle of cavagala dinnerevening entertainmentsomething for everyoneall inclusive package
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was very good and rooms clean, perfect for beach shops etc ,only let down was entertainment was a bit boring at times ,but other than that perfect.the staff very good too nothing was too much etc.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Eileen G
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks commencing Aug 3rd 2014.

Good Points.
I found the hotel to be ideally located between the old & new town.

The hotel is spotlessly clean and very nicely presented.

The food is the best I've had at an all inclusive. There was always a good choice of quality food. They even had shark on a few nights. The beef was the best I've tasted anywhere. Best of all was the mussels. I could have eaten them every night.

There was always plenty of sun loungers all day on the sun terrace. I never sat around the pool because the sun didn't hit the pool until mid afternoon. You could help yourself to beer and soft drinks at the pool bar or you could get radler beer & spirits from the cafe next to the sun terrace. You could also get crisps, Nuts and burgers from the cafe.

Every member of staff were lovely. They work very hard and always manage to have a smile on their faces.

The rooms were very big with a huge stunning bathroom. We had a great sea view from the 16th floor. The sound proofing was better than any hotel I have ever stayed in. There is a fridge in your room to keep your beer ice cold. No need to pay for the safe. Just hold clear for 10 seconds and enter a 6 digit code. They won't tell you this a reception!!

Negative Points.

I'm struggling to think of bad points..

Evening entertainment was very poor. I only stayed in the hotel for one night. It was so bad it was funny (for one night) There is so much to do out and about in Benidorm it would be daft to stay in the hotel and miss it. Beers outside the hotel must be the cheapest in Europe.

I found the bed too hard for my liking. I found having a few shandies at night helped me overcome this.

The air con in the room could only be turned down to 22 degrees. It wasn't ice cold but I found it a comfortable temperature for sleeping at night.

Overall I found the hotel a very nice relaxing hotel in a good location. I don't think you will find a better 4* hotel for the money. It's not perfect but I think it would be hard to pick fault with any aspect of the hotel. We never return to the same hotel twice. However if I ever decided to return to Benidorm I would book this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors for a good sea view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank derby_nick
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This was my second visit to the Monaco and once again I had an enjoyable stay. As before we upgraded to the select and for us it is an excellent choice. The rooms are great with all the extras the select upgrade provides along with access to the select lounge. This for us was excellent with branded spirits, internet access etc.Food for us was great and we enjoyed the Gala Dinner on Friday night. The spa circuit was fab but unfortunately didn't fit in any treatments this time but can recommend them on previous experience. Adults only is an added bonus (no screaming kids in the pool BLISS) and although the sun didn't reach the pool area till after 12pm you are only 5mins from the beach. Raquel does a great job keeping everyone entertained.
Also a mention to Dawn the Jet2 rep who was extremely helpful when I approached her for help regarding my taxi transfers. Dawn got back to us when she said she would and resolved my issue to my satisfaction.
I hope to return next year and would recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Angela T
Reviewed 15 August 2014

When I booked I was told there would be parking space, what I was not told was it was €15 per night extra. We upgraded to the select room and got gone mini bar loaded up, we were also told if it needed loading up again we would have to pay, same for the tea making facilities in the room. Taking into account we had booked all inclusive it was a bit of a cheek I. Addition to having to pay for the WIFI. The hotel; is ideally placed , the rooms are immaculately clean, the staff are friendly and helpful, the food was good and varied. The only thing that lets it down are the penny nipping to claw back the cash with the extra charges. If I'd known these up front I would not have booked here. This is no more special than any other 4* hotel in Benidorm and worse than a few. I won't be going back

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Expatmackem
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just returned from a week long stay at this hotel.This hotel is ideally located between both the old and new towns. Plus it is ADULTS ONLY!!!! The rooms were spacious, spotless and modern. The food was varied and delicious. The staff were pleasant and helpful. I do recommend the SELECT upgrade which gives you Premium drinks, free safety box, dressing gowns and slippers as well as a free 2 hour use of the indoor Thermal Circuit and Spa. At an extra £10 a night, it is money well spent. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and will definitely be returning on my next visit to Benidorm.

Room Tip: I recommend a room not overlooking the pool. The sun sets poolside and the rooms on that side get very warm in the evening.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family