Have a great time at this hotel!!
We had been to this hotel five years before. Since that time several floors have been added and a new entertainment room extension has been built where the swimming pool was. The pool has now been built on what was the roof of the original entertainment room. When we arrived at the hotel with another six guests we were all handed a letter which informed us that the pool was being repaired and that although we could use a pool at a sister hotel, we would be given 40 euros as compensation from the rep. In addition we were all offered a free visit to Benidorm Palace. This is what customer service is all about; recognising customers possible disappointment and rectifying and/or making an offer of recompense. How refreshing this was! If there was anything which was possibly disappointing it was the fact that on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings the entertainment was solely for the Spanish guests who filled the hotel for the weekend. I am not saying that this spoiled our holiday as it was nice to see the local people there enjoying themselves and we were at liberty to frequent some of the local bars etc should we wish to. The food and drinks were first class as was the service from everybody at the hotel. For the second time in five years we were sad to leave for home. We would recommend this hotel to friends although it isn't a hotel for families with young children as there is no children's entertainment programme.
Will we, or would we like to return to this hotel, unreservedly yes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa All Inclusive, Adults Only +16, is located near to Playa de Levante (450 m) and to Benidorm centre. It has 199 rooms with two individual beds, flat satellite TV, air conditioning and heater, bathroom with hairdryer, terrace with views and free WiFi, plus minibar and safe (extra charge) It also provide a program called Select wich offers additional services besides the usual current all-inclusive. Among these, there are all kind of falicities at the arrival and in the room, such as a bottle welcome bottle of cava, or minibar and safe for free, as well as discount and access to the Select Club Lounge. The falicities have an outside pool and Jacuzzi, cafe-bar, and show cooking and buffet restaurant. As well as parking, gym, spa, sauna and Wellnes Centre (extra charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandos Monaco Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandos Monaco Hotel Benidorm
- Sandos Monaco Hotel And Spa
- Monaco Hotel Benidorm