“Super hotel at 3 stars in Benidorm”
Review of Presidente Hotel

Presidente Hotel
Ranked #16 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Super hotel at 3 stars in Benidorm”
Reviewed 19 April 2011

I just returned from Hotel Presidente, 7 nights, full board and loved it! Average looking on outside, impressing paintings in all hotel, restaurant. Good location close to the shops, bar, and sea - straight line to the sea!
Nice rooms, clean, 3 stars.
A big restaurant with plenty of food, mainly english, very good personal.
It has a bar, a night club and heated swimingpool.

The guests were english and spanish.

The only fault is that u can't get a good sleep in the night, and it isn't because of the hotel..beacuse the clubs from the street with loud music and louder drunken English (sorry, but that was only English young people screming in the street).

I just loved the hotel and would return if I ever want to go back to Benidorm....which I visited too many years now

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank blueyes2005

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (626)
Manchester
Reviewed 19 April 2011

I am writing this review on behalf of my Parents who have just returned from a weeks stay at this hotel.

Firstly, i'd just like to say what a complete disgrace the attitude of the reception staff was on check out.

Let me explain.

My Parents were getting a little worried due to the fact that the coach for the airport transfer was late by some 20-30 mins even though they were waiting 20 mins before the due time.

On asking the reception staff to ring the transfer company to see what was going on they flatly refused unless they payed 2 euros!!!!! unbelievable!! never known anything like it.

They eventually managed to find out what was going on without the help of the hotel staff may i add i were sent a private taxi.

Avoid is their advice even though they found the food was quite good but that experience put them right off plus the room was not the best either.

4 Thank lee99Mcr
Grimsby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2011

. entertainment was old fashioned and repetative. first few nights we had a pool side veiw which was very quiet at night, we made the mistake of changing to a higher up apartment and was given a roadside view, this was very noisy all night long due to all the bars. The hotel was near the beach. t.he reataurant has a great varied range of food cooked very nicely, drinks were only avavilable with breakfast and there was a bar to buy drinks with lunch & dinner, restaurant staff were very friendly. the maid cleaned our rooms daily and to a high standard. the only bad thing i would say about this gotel was the old lady on the reception desk who was rude qnd short temepered.

Room Tip: take your travel kettle...
3 Thank paulashambrook
yorkshire
Reviewed 12 April 2011

This was my 5th holiday in Benidorm , and my first stay in the Presidente Hotel.
I found this to be an excellent 3 star spanish hotel , geared up to the English tourist.
It was equally as good as any other I have stayed in and better than some.
The food in my opinion was average ,but kept hot , no worse than any other hotel.
The rooms were clean and there was a very good maid service, The reception staff were helpful and polite , and the restaurant staff were also very helpful and friendly.
While I was there the weather was exceptionally good for the whole week, but I never had any problem getting a sunbed , no matter what time of day I arrived at the pool.
However I did notice that at the end of my week some older people started queueing at the pool door in order to claim a bed, this was entirely unnecessary but is so typical of some English tourists ( don't blame the Germans we are the worst ).
One thing I did find strange was the swimming pool, which was completely enclosed in what looked like a greenhouse, you accessed the pool with your room key. This would be good for the winter months and good for children , who would be able to use the pool without worrying about getting sunburnt. However no good for people who like to take a quick dip off their sunbed .The pool was a walk- in- pool, starting at 1inch and finnishing at 5ft.
The only complaint I have was the large number of Hen and Stag Parties, but this is Benidorm, and you have to expect a lively holiday if you are going here. If you want a quite peaceful holiday you would go somewhere else.
Overall I had a thoroughly good time.
Out of all the Hotels I have stayed in at Benidorm I have yet to find a better one than THE NEREO, but the PRESIDENTE comes a very close second.

2 Thank malmag
England
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Just return from a weeks stay at the Presidente, we had a great time hotel is very clean, rooms are a decent size and cleaned daily. Staff are very friendly always got an hello for you. Food was ok a bit repeatative, but ignore previous reviews about food posioning, we tried most of the different food at meal times and went full board and we were never ill. Also someone left a previous review about the rooms been cold, we never were as the heating came on every morning at 6 for a couple of hours, and we thought it was too warm. The hotel is central t all the entertainment, i suppose in summer months it could be too noisey at night for a good nights sleep as the double glazing isnt very good, buts thats just one negative comment

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Juke18
Ayr, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2011

After spending a week at this hotel just had to tell how good is was,although the weather
was not as good as we expected the hotel made up for it,we had a jacuzzi bath in our room which we made good use of,the food was excellent! there was something to suit everyone, location was also ideal close to shops and entertainment.cant wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank rodcat_10
liverpool
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Just returned 14/03/2011 from stay at hotel
Picture displayed does not fully represent hotel, pool covered over and does not show other building,s crowded around
The hotel itself was quite nice public area,s etc, the room we had 704 was ok and had a jaquisy built in to the bath but we paid extra anyway, we found the noise from other guests to be extreme shouting and screaming as they returned from their outings, and the woman in the next room could be heard talking on her mobile at 4:30am most nights I think she was deranged coming on holiday to benidorm and then telling her husband/boyfriend she was going to phone him every half hour which she did.
I caught food poisoning while at the hotel so spent most of one night bent double over the sink and making use of the toilet which wasn,t very pleasant , the food at the hotel we were on H/B was never hot and I think this had someyhing to do with my food poisoning so be careful!!! you can never prove these things though and my stomachs never been the same since and also my wife caught the bug a day later.
I personaly would never go back to the presidente again, although I am sure many people would due to its proximity to the night life but but theirin lies the problem.
Benidorm is not as I remember too many concrete blocks crowde together its become a bit of a jungle and not as friendly as it used to be.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple