“Great location for nightlife, good food, friendly staff.”
Review of Presidente Hotel

Presidente Hotel
Ranked #16 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Great location for nightlife, good food, friendly staff.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My daughter & 20 other friends & family returned to The Presidente for her hen party.
We had a wonderful time, the hotel suited all our varying ages, preferences etc..
The staff were all very friendly & helpful. Food was better even than I remembered it. Rooms clean & comfortable. Even though we didn't upgrade to poolside this time, we had no trouble with noise from the street, we kept the patio doors closed & air-conditioning on.
Thanks to all the people working there who helped make our party a success.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jnart

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (625)
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel as you can see I have rated poor in the hope that management pay attention to my only negative experience about my stay . Everything If you stay is perfect , rooms , pools , cleanliness and service however the only thing that needs a drastic improvement is the food. If I had to look at another piece of chicken breast with no flavour and overgrilled I will go mad . The resteraunt lacks variety and is a major let down to the whole hotel. The things that majorly need to change in the food variety is the chicken of course, bloody tarta cake and some of the awful soups . Some may read my review and say or they are just being picky but I have asked many English guests in the hotel and they agree . Please management read this and change the food!

• Stayed April 2014
6 Thank Aidanferguson
Fazakerley, Liverpool United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My partner & I just got back from an eight night stay at the Presidente Hotel Benidorm, lovely & clean, lots of space in room we had a double & a single bed in our room with a pool view, lots of choice with food one night you could make your own doner kebab, the head waiter greets you every night & is very pleasant. The hotel has happy hour from 12pm-8pm, & your room card gives you discount in other bars. Our recommendation on must sees is comedy, Gary George, Tony Scott & if you like a meal & a show Levi's Showboat its by Benidorm Palace 3 course meal 12euros & then a fab show if you book they reserve you a seat for the show. Hotel situated in great area couldn't fault it at all.

Room Tip: I phoned hotel and asked for a double bed and we got it & a lovely pool view 506
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Patricia C
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed in this hotel for my parents 60th wedding anniversary. We were a party ranging in age from 82 to 20 years old. Rooms were clean and spacious, with balconies. Showers were hot and powerful. We all loved the buffet. There was plenty for everyone, both in amount and variety of dishes. The hotel staff were excellent, particularly in the restaurant. Nothing was too much trouble. My sister requires a gluten-free diet. Each day an offer of bread, biscuits and/or special dish was made. We had not told the hotel about our parent's celebration but they noticed and the manager of the restaurant arranged for us to have champagne at dinner that night, the reception left a bottle of cava in mum and dad's room. The hotel is central - about 5 minutes walk from the beach and near to bus stops for trips out. There are lots of bars and restaurants nearby which mean a little bit of noise at night but I think this must be unavoidable in Benidorm.
Recommend a restaurant called La Rosita, next to the Burger King on Levante beach. A 12 euro-ish menu del dia of Spanish dishes. We would have taken up the offer of a glass of wine and a tapas dish for 1 euro if we'd had more time. Also, enjoyed walking across the mountains from La Cruz to Albir using the leaflet 'Routes along Sierra Helada' obtained from Tourist Information.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Kim P
uk
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed for a 3 night mini break, have stayed in a lot of hotels in Benidorm and this was the best so far. Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms spotless, food excellent, plenty of sun loungers. Great position for bars etc, would highly recommend this hotel

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
7 Thank knapper_g
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed for a 3 night break. Hotel was spotless clean, I just hate how they do not remove the black mildew around the bath.

The room was cleaned daily and the maid was very friendly, as was all the staff we came across. Pool area was good and clean and a nice change for towels not to be placed on sun loungers and no-one lying on them, although I don't know if this would be the case in high season.

Free wi-fi which was good. Nightly entertainment, although we didn't go as we went out. There was also a happy hour. Location was excellent.

For me, the food let this hotel down. I didn't think at dinner time there was enough of a selection and I certainly wouldn't eat hot dogs or chicken nuggets. The staff in the restaurant were also very attentive and friendly.

If I were to return to this hotel, I would probably only book B&B and eat out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank scotslass44
YORK
Reviewed 8 May 2014

brilliant hotel the best we have stayed in in Benidorm.clean with good food and friendly staff, great location,stayed in 4 star hotels with bigger bedrooms and facilities but all round the presidente wins hands down

Room Tip: ninth floor was good
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple