I with a group of friends stayed at the Pueblo for a week. As a group of guys in their 40s we didn’t want a ‘party’ hotel and kids banging around all night, the Pueblo meted all our expectations. The single rooms are like doubles, they are spotless and modern with balconies and daily room service. I opted for full board even though I knew I would use it daily, the food was varied and plentiful with a full buffet served daily. The pool area is a decent size with plenty of sun beds and the bar is accessible along with a small pool cabana bar. The reception area has security at night and you have to use you keycard to access the lifts.
I would rate this hotel if you want good quality at an affordable price. Great for couples, older groups and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a lively area of Benidorm, just 300m. Away from Levante Beach. Facilities and services:Last improvements made in 2010.Sun terrace with two swimming pools for adults and one for children. Covered heated swimming pool. Mediterranean Cafe, Lounge-bar "Atlantic" and pool bar.Other facilities include ping pong, petanque, billiards, shuffleboard and computers with internet access (supplement). For the youngest members of the family: children's playground provided with slides, toys and swimming pool, miniclub area (in high season) with children's films and games. Delfi children's club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities.Wide range of day-time and evening entertainment programmes for children and adults, including shows and live music.Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.Internet connection in Atlantic lounge (supplement).Hairdresser (at H. Servigroup Venus, supplement).Panoramic lift.Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 82Rooms:539 recently refurbished comfortable rooms, including one junior suite, distributed across a central building and 5 smaller blocks with 4 floors each, located in the pool area and surrounded by Mediterranean gardens.All include balcony, bathroom, air-conditioning and heating by fan coil system, flat screen TV, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Hotel Pueblo Benidorm
- Benidorm Servigroup Pueblo Hotel
- Pueblo Benidorm
- Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Hotel Pueblo