“Best Hotel in Bendiorm”

Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm
Ranked #33 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I am shocked to see that people put such bad negative reviews about this hotel. I have stayed in numerous hotels in Benidorm and can honestly say that this is the best one i have ever stayed in. I have stopped in the Riviera (ranked as one of the highest), although it is a lovely new modern building, it does not compare to the Pueblo.
I stayed here in June and October 2013 and have booked up to go back in June.
The reception staff are very helpful, check in is fast and easily done, therefore no waiting around when you want to get to your room. The hotel rooms are perfect, everything you need. I have always stayed in the main building, always asked for a middle floor, and always been given this. In October i went with my parents, and despite there being 3 beds in the room, there was still plenty of space to move around. Rooms are always cleaned to a high standard, bedding changed, etc. You can hear a small amount of noice, but your on holiday, what do you expect!!! The hotel is located near to the strip but you can not hear the noise from this.
Food in the hotel is fantastic, plenty of choice available, show cooking at every opportunity, so you can choose how you want your food cooked. We have booked full board, as not a lot of difference in price.
The pool is cold, but there is an indoor warmer pool available. Plus the cold pool is nice when wanting to cool down. Plenty of sun beds available and plenty of space for these. You dont have people rushing at 6am for a bed as there is really no need.
I have always found all staff to be pleasant and helpful.
I love this hotel and would return every year

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Emma87Stoke
Write a ReviewReviews (2,292)

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed here on a Hen's last week for 4 nights. The hotel itself was poor compared to the standard of hotels I'm used too, but then I didn't pick it. The room was ok, we were in 2204. I liked there was a balcony and the shower had amazing pressure. There wasn't enough sheets though and I was cold in the evenings. The walls in this block were so thin though and I could hear everything that was going on in the rooms around us, people were screaming in the halls, fighting and making so much noise all night every night, no matter there is a huge sign when you walk into the block saying 'silence' The housekeepers were lovely.
But there was a nasty brown stain in the toilet and around the plastic seat that made me feel gross.

The pool was nice and I liked the trees around, it had potential to be a relaxing place, but the water was FREEZING cold. Also one day they played that stupid song 'Happy' over and over ALL DAY constantly, on repeat I literally felt sick because of it. The photographer kept shouting to someone to play it again and again and he kept doing some stupid dance waving his hands in the air and people were copying him I swear it was torture. The poor staff must be going mad listening to it all day! The next day they played a better mix of music, at least not just the one song all day, but it was a horrible day I couldn't relax.

The service in this hotel was so bad, the taller, older bartender in the bar with the black hair was so rude and ignorant, speaking to us in Spanish and not trying to understand us. He rolled his eyes and wouldn't serve us food claiming food service was over at 6pm in the day?!! He was so nasty and unhelpful we just stopped going in there. I went to the bar by the pool one day to get a cocktail and was told there 'was no ice' to make a drink - but then was given a Bacardi with a cup full of ice?! At check in, they took our passports too and I really was uncomfortable with this, although maybe it was better they had them safe as I hear passport theft is a big issue in Benidorm.

We paid for breakfast, but I didn't eat it as the first morning the girls went done and came back up sick saying the eggs were like greasy rubber and the rest was awful. One girl almost barfed up her sausage later at the thought of the breakfast. So I don't recommend paying for that, as you can get a super breakfast down the road for cheap (see wooky hollow review)

The hotel is close to the strip and handy to the beach too. Our room of for four girls cost a whopping 524euro for four nights, but it wasn't worth it at all. It is more like a hostel than a hotel. If you're not fussy and don't plan on spending time in your hotel and plan on being drunk the whole time and you like the song Happy and bad service, then I suppose it isn't a bad choice, but I certainly wouldn't go back.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor maybe away from all the noise
2  Thank MissPanties
Hoteles_Servigroup, Customer Service at Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear guest,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for your comments as we value your feedback.
We are sorry to read your comments regarding noise disturbance which was created by other guests of the hotel. Our aim is for all guests to enjoy their stay with us and although personal conduct is the individuals´ responsibility, please be assured; we will always take measures to eradicate any unacceptable behaviour which is brought to our attention. Should reception be notified of any noise issues, security staff will be informed and will act upon the issue immediately.

We are sorry to hear that the flash mod disturbed you. The intention of the hotel was to do something different and funny for our guests. This was announced in advance in case any of our guests wished to participate. We apologize if we didn´t manage to entertain you.

We are very sorry to read your comments regarding a member of bar staff. Most of our waiters have been working here at the hotel for several years and aim to carry out their roles with professionalism. In any case, we have passed your comments to the barman in order to detect any possible error.

We would like to inform you that the stain in the toilet is not dirt, this is caused by the daily cleaning with washing powder that makes it loose its color. In any case, if you had informed it to the reception staff, they would have immediately, changed it.

With reference to the passport, we have to say we must request them to register all our clients to comply with the legal regulations, but these are always returned to the guests. We apologize for the inconveniences.

We understand that hotel food plays a very significant part in our guest’s holiday enjoyment and although we have aimed to incorporate international dishes to suit all palates, we appreciate that food choice is very much based on individual preference. If you had informed the restaurant staff, they would have prepared something else for you as the staff is always available for our guests´ needs.

We do very much appreciate our guests’ opinions as customer satisfaction is our sole aim and we are sorry to hear that your stay didn’t meet with your expectations.

Kind regards,
Customer Service.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Just arrived back after 12 days, the hotel did what it says on the can, great location, the food fantastic, plenty of sunbeds, everywhere clean and spotless, we stayed in one of the annex's on the top floor which was perfect for us. The only fall back is the amount of groups on Hen or Stag weekends, maybe Servigroup could limit the amount at any one time and then everyone would enjoy the pool area and not be disturbed as much when the masses return early am.

Room Tip: avoid the higher floors in the main hotel, the lifts are so small only 4 people can fit in at any on...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank caraline023
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was in this hotell only for a week in 2006, since then I want to go back.
The food is great (and I'm portuguese so it is a complement)
The swimmingpools are awsome, deep and huge!
the rooms aare just what youu need for your vacations, the only dislike is the type of beach that is near to the hotel, other then that is great!

Room Tip: If you can, chose the litle houses apart from the hotel, there is less oise and mess with all the ki...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlene131990
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Only one suggestion...make the check in process more automated to cut down on waiting times, these do not bode well after traveling for 7 hrs+. Other than that it was great!! Ideal location, easy walk to beach and all the lively bars. We WILL be booking for next year. Oh, weather was fantastic as well!!

Room Tip: Ask to stay in one of the annex's
1  Thank MattWood1974
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just returned from a quick three night stay in this hotel and can really recommend it. It is modern, spotless, in an excellent location and the food is great can't fault it at all.

It quite close to the main entertainment area, enough to make it convenient without it being too close and noisy.

Facilities are excellent, comfortable and high quality and the rooms are furnished to a good standard. We paid 222 Euros plus a minor 6 Euros extra for the in room safe. I hate heights and was put on the 15th floor but by the end of my stay was even catching the glass up to the room. Will stay here again.

2  Thank skaman64
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Our 2nd year at this hotel and have booked to return next year. Good location clean hotel and food very good. The rooms were kept clean we had clean sheets and towels everyday.Ideal location for all the bars and beaches overall excellent hotel

• Stayed: April 2014