I am shocked to see that people put such bad negative reviews about this hotel. I have stayed in numerous hotels in Benidorm and can honestly say that this is the best one i have ever stayed in. I have stopped in the Riviera (ranked as one of the highest), although it is a lovely new modern building, it does not compare to the Pueblo.
I stayed here in June and October 2013 and have booked up to go back in June.
The reception staff are very helpful, check in is fast and easily done, therefore no waiting around when you want to get to your room. The hotel rooms are perfect, everything you need. I have always stayed in the main building, always asked for a middle floor, and always been given this. In October i went with my parents, and despite there being 3 beds in the room, there was still plenty of space to move around. Rooms are always cleaned to a high standard, bedding changed, etc. You can hear a small amount of noice, but your on holiday, what do you expect!!! The hotel is located near to the strip but you can not hear the noise from this.
Food in the hotel is fantastic, plenty of choice available, show cooking at every opportunity, so you can choose how you want your food cooked. We have booked full board, as not a lot of difference in price.
The pool is cold, but there is an indoor warmer pool available. Plus the cold pool is nice when wanting to cool down. Plenty of sun beds available and plenty of space for these. You dont have people rushing at 6am for a bed as there is really no need.
I have always found all staff to be pleasant and helpful.
I love this hotel and would return every year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 8 minutes walk from the beach. Surrounded by attractive gardens, Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm is just 300 m from Levante Beach. It offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sun terraces and rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. Each spacious room features flat-screen satellite TV and a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom, and safes are available to rent. Air conditioning is available during the summer months. Made up of a central building and 5 smaller blocks, Hotel Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm has a restaurant offering varied buffet meals and show cooking, as well as options for celiacs. There is also a lounge bar, a café and a poolside bar. The hotel’s summer entertainment programme includes shows and live music, and there is an on-site games room with arcade games. Situated in the Rincón de Loix area, the Pueblo Benidorm is a 15-minute walk from Benidorm’s old town. Alicante Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Servigroup, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Hotel Pueblo Benidorm
- Benidorm Servigroup Pueblo Hotel
- Pueblo Benidorm
- Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Hotel Pueblo