Ok i arrive at the hotel at 1am after a turbulant trip from the uk iam meeting about 40 people from sheffield.
Dropped my bags in the room great service at reception and away to the bars, arriving back at 5:30am in the morning been asked several times on the streets for sex was not good but straight back and sound asleep on the 6th floor. older readers are gonna think it serves you right but remember you were young once because after 1 maybe 2 hours sleep and the biggest hangover i could here people moving about in the corridors and alsorts so i went with it and tried my best as time went on hotel still fantastic and weather even better about 25c in november i was partying on saturday night only a quite one due to a big day on sunday we went back around 3am maybe 4am well at 5:30am i was awoken to beeps and lots of traffic noise and banging from outside the hotel went to look i could see headlights thousands of them went or tried to sleep to find the biggest sunday market ive seen.
i stayed for 5 days and i would recomened this hotel its a cheap gem in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a lively area of Benidorm, just 300m. Away from Levante Beach. Facilities and services:Last improvements made in 2010.Sun terrace with two swimming pools for adults and one for children. Covered heated swimming pool. Mediterranean Cafe, Lounge-bar "Atlantic" and pool bar.Other facilities include ping pong, petanque, billiards, shuffleboard and computers with internet access (supplement). For the youngest members of the family: children's playground provided with slides, toys and swimming pool, miniclub area (in high season) with children's films and games. Delfi children's club (high season) with its own mascot, workshops and activities.Wide range of day-time and evening entertainment programmes for children and adults, including shows and live music.Servigroup boutique with souvenirs, gifts and accessories.Free wifi connection throughout the hotel, including outdoor areas.Internet connection in Atlantic lounge (supplement).Hairdresser (at H. Servigroup Venus, supplement).Panoramic lift.Hotel-owned covered parking spaces (supplement): 82Rooms:539 recently refurbished comfortable rooms, including one junior suite, distributed across a central building and 5 smaller blocks with 4 floors each, located in the pool area and surrounded by Mediterranean gardens.All include balcony, bathroom, air-conditioning and heating by fan coil system, flat screen TV, direct dial telephone, safe deposit box (supplement) and intelligent locking system.The flat screen TVs provide a new digital system with 60 national and international channels and 15 music channels.Restaurant:Restaurant with buffet service and show cooking. A selected and varied assortment of dishes including themed dishes, vegetarian choices and delicious desserts. Celiac menu available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Servigroup so you can book your Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm Hotel Benidorm
- Servigroup Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Hotel Pueblo Benidorm
- Benidorm Servigroup Pueblo Hotel
- Pueblo Benidorm
- Pueblo Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Hotel Pueblo