1,736 results
All reviewsold townfree safelovely hoteljunior suitereception staffhalf boardtea and coffeeplenty of choicepool areaevening mealsea viewlovely roomlarge bathroomtapashigh flooremailed the hotela lovely stay
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Th RH Victoria is a good hotel and I would have no problems staying there again, its in a fine location, quite near to the old town and 15min walk to the lively strip and 5min from the beach. the hotel is lovely and clean and the staff are very helpful and polite. I would have given it 5 stars but we found that at times some of the food was only warm but there was a decent choice for both breakfast and dinner.

Room Tip: We stayed on floor 18 sea view, great choice
1  Thank Lyndon S
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Gerente at Hotel RH Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Hello Lyndon,

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share your review of our “good” Hotel RH Victoria. I’m really pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay and found the hotel to be in a good location, close to both the Old and New town of Benidorm. Your comments regarding the food have been duly noted and I will look into this point.

We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great hotel staff very friendly (specially Eva) and helpful. Wide choice of food. Rooms excellent, loved the pillows. location is only about 800 yards from the beach or old town so everything within easy reach.

Room Tip: Very comfortable
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank steveaileen
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Gerente at Hotel RH Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Good Afternoon from a sunny Benidorm steveaileen,

I was really happy to read your review on our “great” Hotel RH Victoria, thank you for taking a moment of your time to share it with us and with fellow travellers. It’s great to read such positive feedback on all aspects and facilities of the hotel, I’ll be sure to pass it on.

We very much hope to welcome you back in the future.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Victoria. Spacious room, good food. Nice to have a safe and not have to pay extra. Also able to to have Iron and Ironing board sent to the room. Excellent position for the Old Town which is close by. Would recommend this hotel, also the staff were very helpful and cheerful.

1  Thank 281pete

Hello Pete,

Many thanks on behalf of all the team for taking a moment to share your holiday experience at our Hotel RH Victoria with fellow travellers. It was nice to read that you found the rooms “spacious” and that you appreciated the little extras such as the free safe and iron on request.

We very much appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back in the future for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed here several times, great hotel, very very clean, all staff very friendly, good food, plenty of choice. Excellent position. Asked for a low floor, no problem, nice big room, kept very clean with excellent maids.

1  Thank Jofima

Greetings from Benidorm Jofima,

Thank you for choosing our “excellent” Hotel RH Victoria once again, our guest’s loyalty means a great deal to us. I’m really pleased to read that the hotels location suits you and that you enjoyed the food and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hasta pronto!

Ana Martínez- Manager

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed here with my dad and its a return visit after many times. The staff have always maintained their friendless especially Eva, Pepe, Laura and not forgetting Jose Carlos on reception who we normally dealt with. The restaurant offers a wide selection of hot and cold foods to adapt to the many different nationalities that visit always something to feed you. Very friendly helpful staff who clearly work hard to keep everything cleared and equipped as best as they can but really have to point out Miriam as she was a very happy helpful girl and could not do enough.

Bar was nice to relax and unwind (maybe 5-6 happy hour a little early as its nice to enjoy a wee drink when you have showered and dressed after spending the day walking about in warm weather etc but thats just me and didnt stop me enjoying it :) ) other than that staff were brilliant especially Jesus and Alberto always keep their smiles and cheerfulness going no matter how buys they are.
Room was spotless (as is the rest of the hotel)with plenty of tea and coffee and a wee bottle of refreshing water waiting on your arrival.
Entertainment is brilliant (ok I watch them across the road at the royal as there is more of an atmosphere)
Perfectly situated between old and new town
Cant wait till I return to my perfect hotel :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank amre
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Gerente at Hotel RH Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Good Afternoon from Benidorm amre,

I would like to start by thanking you for your continued loyalty towards our “brilliant” Hotel RH Victoria. I’m really pleased to read that the food was to your liking and that you mention our teams hard work, I’ll be sure to pass this on, it is great motivation for them.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the future; your “perfect” hotel is waiting.