“Love this hotel staff. Great”

Terralta Apartamentos Turisticos
Ranked #38 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Love this hotel staff. Great”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My self @ my partner have been to the terralta apartments about 8 times @ we will be going back staff are lovely @ so help full they go that extra mile from you we could not stay there this Xmas as it was being refurbished

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank jellybeanoooo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Bridlington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Returned from our winter holidays at the terralta once again a great holiday.We meet the same group of people there every year.The rooms were as usual spotless maria and Javier are excellent at there jobs.There was still a lot of work been done inside and outside as the hotel is to go all inclusive in the summer I hope it will not spoil the hotel people who tend to book all inclusive don't bother to keep things tidy, it will tell when we return next year to how it has worked,hope it will not spoil things.we have stayed at the terralta since it opened in 2002 we have never had to complain about anything

Room Tip: pay extra for a pool room you have sun on balcony all day
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
9 Thank susanloraineh
dublin
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed for a week with husband and two grown up daughters. It's a bit of a walk to the town but it's worth it. It's in a lovely residential area, very quiet and peaceful. There is an adult pool if you don't fancy listening to other peoples kids, evening entertainment seems ok but I am not really the type for karaoke. I used to go to Benidorm as a child and had great memories, so I always wanted to go back. It has changed a lot from what I remember, but it was still good. I probably won't be going back but if I ever did it would be to the Terralta apartments.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank a_muldoon
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Staff are friendly, can't do enough for you. Food is fab and reasonably priced. Can walk to new benidorm in 20 min or 5 min in a taxi. Taxi is cheap. Hotel is clean. In direct sun all day. Pool clean and tidy. Close to a brillant market. Been twice. Great for families. Will defo go again. Brilliant

• Stayed April 2013
10 Thank Kellyd9
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Just got back home from a terrific week at the Terralta Apartments Benidorm. This is our 4th stay at this complex, and as usual it was of high standard and the staff were very friendly and always had a smile for you whatever the time day or night.
The apartment was cleaned every other day and fresh linen and towels provided, the only minor gripe was, we paid for the Internet for a whole and also the TV package, we lost connection with the WI-FI 3 days of the 7 days we paid for, also when we took the TV package I expected more than itv1 and bbc1 that cost us 24 euros. Other than this gripe I would highly recommended anyone to stay here and the weather was averaging 20C for early march. So all in all a great holiday and rest assured we will be returning soon to the Terralta Apartments.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank RICKERNIE
Eastriggs, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2014

What a great place to stay, lovely clean apartments, very roomy and bright.
Staff were helpful and polite. Generous breakfast portions. Situated up a hill but no problem if you are reasonably fit. The bus stops hourly outside and plenty of taxis available.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
11 Thank huntygowk
Reviewed 19 February 2014

What can I say? Anything I do say won't do this place any justice, it was simply brilliant. We stayed here for a week and I can honestly say this is the best hotel I've ever stayed in, the staff were polite, friendly and outgoing, couldn't do enough to help us. The hotel is well equipped and immaculately clean, we had 3 cleanings in a week! The location is alittle far from benidorm centre but it's not that expensive in a taxi and it being further out means it's quiet at night. We originally booked for other apartments but I am so glad we swapped, the pool area was stunning and it was easy to get sun beds, the tanning lady was also very helpful answering all my questions as I suffered from prickly heat. All in all this place is definitely a winner, I was sad to go :(
beautiful. X