“Best apartments I've ever stayed in.. Love it!”

Terralta Apartamentos Turisticos
Ranked #43 of 192 Hotels in Benidorm
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I love the terralta apartments, I stayed here in May 2014 and I'm going again in September 2014 and also June 2015! I love it that much!
The rooms are so spacious and very very clean! We stayed in a one bedroom apartment, and it had a big bedroom with a door on to the balcony and a big spacious bathroom, kitchen and living room with a huge balcony! The swimming pools are great, there is a big swimming pool with lots of things to do for the kids also there is an adult swimming pool which is private and quiet.

The grounds are kept spotless, no rubbish no mess. The corridors to the apartments are clean and spacious.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

We were self catering and didn't eat at the restaurant so I can't comment on that, but we did go to the bar and pool bar area, which was good for and afternoon snack.

It is a bit of a walk to these apartments up a rather large and steep hill, it's away from the hustle and bustle of benidorm, which I liked, over all I loved these apartments these are definitely benidorms hidden gem!

One down side is the shop which is located within the apartments next to reception, the lady is so rude! I've never came across someone as rude and disrespectful as her in my life. She's arrogant and cheeky and almost everyone I spoke to on holiday felt the same way about her. She has no manners what so ever! No need for that when people are only want to enjoy there holiday.

Hope this helps you all!

Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank GemmaLuca

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from 10 days at the terralta. 2 adults and our son who is 7.
The pool is fantastic. The sunbed situation was fine too. Not having to get up at 7 am to put towels on. We was going down at about 9.45am and got 1 no problem. Aqua gym went down well. That was fun

The food wasn't bad. Seems like they have a weekly menu as 2nd week it all repeated what we had the 1st week. Indian. Chinese. Donner kebabs. Fish & chips Just a couple to mention. Snack bar open til 11.30pm with salad burgers hotdogs chicken nuggets

Ice cream and slush puppies not in a/i

€30 pp deposit required on arrival which is refunded on check out

Adult games on a night were quite funny. All staff work long hours. All friendly and the big boss too

Queues on a night was a bit of a pain at times

Towels were only changed every 3 days. This is not enough

This "steep" hill is not bad at all. It's just quite long but no way steep.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and would return

3  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Not enough choice of food no ice creams for kids at pool side chips over cooked and burger under every snack time no ham cheese salad or simple sandwich for snack food not up to good standard kids hungry due to sitting eating ice cream same puddings everyday too card system is a joke spent more time at reception sorting entertainment the entertainers excellent sound system crap all Spanish speaking staff not great at English if face muddy road room dogs bark all night clean hotel and nice manager and reception staff if drink cider tuff carnt get only do watered coke spirits and Amstel really diss appointed as paid so much and had 4 kids pool lovely until baby pooed in it but did get cleaned out for two hours

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Loupylo
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This apart/ hotel is great if you want a self catering option but I have to say that for all inclusive the food was really quite poor. The place itself is very clean and the rooms are very spacious with a kichenette having fridge, cooker, kettle an microwave. The staff work tirelessly and I agree with others that they do need to employ more as the queues for drinks particularly on the evenings did get tiring to say the least.
If you do enjoy staying for evening entertainment I'm afraid you will have a bit of a shock! We decided after the first night to venture out as there are numerous places to see shows etc. What I would also point out is that you need to have 60 euros upon arrival as they demand this as a security deposit- of course this is reimbursed if you haven't damaged anything when you leave but it can come as a bit of a surprise. This was th first year that the all inclusive option was available so maybe next year it will improve- it would be a shame if this ruined the reputation of what appears to be a very good option for self catering.

Room Tip: 2nd floor 3rd or 4th block
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 1969Alberto
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd stay at the terralta first stay was 2 years ago but in may. All I can say is what a change within them 2 years we stayed s/c as we like to be out and about! We stayed in room 1210 which faced the back of the hotel, I had at least 1 nights good sleep due to dogs barking all night long. Ive got bags on my bags on my eyes due to the noise of them dogs!! We had to leave the tv on all night to drownd out the noise of the yapping!!
Dont get me wrong its a lovely hotel with a great pool (although someone pooped in it on our second last day!!). We had lunch once and it was nice enough. All the staff were really friendly and never had any problems with any off them.
Does get a bit noisy at night with kids running up and down corridors. This didnt seem to happen before the place turned into a/i.Room was cleaned twice in 1 week and the cleaners work really hard. We went to the old/new town most nights reception will phone a taxi for you. Happy hour is 3-5 in the afternoon bogof on beer etc. I dont think i would return here if I came back to benidorm! But if your looking for a nice well equipped low rise apartment go for this one but be prepared for little sleep if your put in a room at the back!

1  Thank Sue19810
Reviewed 25 August 2014

One of the best S/C holidays ever.
Just got back on Saturday after an 11 night stay and struggling to find fault with the hotel. Everywhere spotlessly clean, rooms perfect for a family of 4, the pool was amazing both for the adults and my 7 year old daughter in fact one of the best pools we've ever used.
The hotel is on a hill but we managed to walk down and up it 10 nights out of the 11 - we did treat ourselves to a taxi on the last night.
Location was perfect, the Old Town was full of bars and restaurants and we enjoyed some lovely Tapas in several of the bars.
The transfer times from the Airport was only 35 mins another selling point for the location of the hotel.
Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, I fully recommend

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sunstroke
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Staying here at the Terralta with my partner and two children. We are not fussy but this place is very poor for all inc option don't do it! Just book a different hotel or go sc! Manager not pleasant, staff work tirelessly to keep customers happy, but if you want to live off burgers, chips and bread then this is your hotel! Top tip! Look at the El Greco in portinax Ibiza, excellent place to stay. Also entertainment is dreadful, kids karaoke or some very poor act probably done for free!

5  Thank Kelly M