We were originally booked into the magic aqua monika resort but were moved to the magic rock gardens as the monika had closed for the season.
On arrival we were dropped off outside the front door and were given drinks while we checked in.
We had 2 rooms as we were a party of 2 adults and 4 kids, and the rooms were spotless. They were cleaned daily with fresh sheets and new towels everyday. The beds were really big and comfortable with a sofa bed in the room too.
Food: The choice of food were mainly catered for the spanish people but there was something for everyone. Lots of choice for soft drinks and alcoholic ones.
The hotel was quite busy while we were there and we were on floor 2 so we heard alot of noise at night from the entertainment.
The pool bar was closed for the season but there were 2 other snack bars to get drinks from near the pool.
The entertainment: it was all in spanish although the entertainers tried their best to translate into english for us. There were 2 entertainment rooms one for the spanish and one for the english guests but the english one had been closed for the season even though the hotel had at least 80% english guest staying while we were there.
Pools: the swimming pools were good, my kids really enjoyed the slides, but they did close for a while in the afternoon but not for too long.
The kids entertainers were brilliant and worked very hard, my only gripe was the kids club sometimes didnt open in the day time even though on the door it stated the opening times.
The hill everyone talks about wasn't that bad, we went out most days as the beach was only down the hill and all our kids walked back up it ok!
Also we had no worries about getting sunbeds as some other reviews have stated, there were always plenty free.
The spanish guests were quite rude with pushing in and completely ignoring you (even the spanish children) but you can't blame the hotel for that as the spanish staff were all fantastic
All in all we enjoyed our holiday and our kids didnt want to come home! We would stay here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stag and Hens celebrations are not welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Magic Aqua Rock Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Aqua Rock Gardens Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Hotel Benidorm
- Magic Rock Benidorm
- Magic Tropicana Benidorm
- Magic Rock Gardens Benidorm