Stayed at Benimar apatments for fiesta week, even though weather ,,
was a real let down to us, and got to be one of the worst in recent history, the apartments where more than adequate, and one i would return to again, they are nothing plush, but what i expect and more, heating/aircon, tv with no extra charge and some good programs in English, probably not needed in Summer,but more than appreciated during Winter months,i would say these apartments are central for both old and new town probably 10 minutes to both, probably arounf 5 mins to beach, ironing board and washing machine, provided, think u neeed to provide your own loo roll, after u run out, but no big deal, we bought a pack of individual tissues, which seemed ok to us. cheaper than big packs of toilet tissue, we took provisions for our own breakfasts and snacks, but would highly reccomend Michaels cafe in the old town, from apartments turn right probably walk 5 mins past all the tents you come to a sort of fork take the top one / or right one , walk till you come to a 24 hour shop turn left up there and you will come to Michaels cafe, and for anyone self catering this has to be one of the best cafes food and prices i have ever been to in any resort in Europe, you must have the Dutch steak, for 5 euros this has got to be one of the best/ cheapest meals i have ever had, closely followed by the fish chips and mushy peas, in fact we ran out of days to try all the dishes on the menu, but let me tell you, this has got to be one of the best cafes in any european resort i have ever stayed at, and despite the rotten weather we had would love to retiurn to Michaels, it is the only place in any resort in Europe we where more than happy have every meal at, infact i would have loved to have ,, had more days there despite diabolical weather, just to sample Michaels Menu, do yourself a favour, and go to Micvhaels cafe, i will guarantee your first visit won't be your last.even bought the poies to come home, the cheese and onion patie and the lamb hot pot got to be one of the best pies you will have tasted anywhere, probably would ask to be 4th floor or above so don't get any traffic noise, go and enjoy, they have got a good rating on trip advisor and i am not surprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Benimar Apartments are well suited to all kinds of visitor to Benidorm owing to their ideal location. Situated literally at the “mid-way point” of the town overlooking Benidorm’s two halves with completely differing characters. On the one side, the modern-looking new town with it’s skyscraper hotels, and British bars and restaurants offering superb entertainment all year round, the majority of which is free! And then on the other, Benidorm’s famous old town with it’s characteristic walking streets, fashionable boutiques and Spanish tapas bars leading down to the busy port area and beautiful Dove Park. The Benimar is a modern block suited as much to long-stay visitors in the Winter with it’s modern heating and well-equipped kitchens as to short breaks for families during the Summer months with its close proximity to the Levante Beach (just 700m) and well-stocked local supermarkets. AccommodationModern, self-catering apartments sleeping up to a maximum of 4 guests. Bed linen and towels provided. Each apartment offers a large balcony, a comfortable lounge/dining area with two single sofa beds and television at no extra cost, a separate bedroom with two single beds, complete bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen, including functional hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. Plus a modern washing machine in the out-house. The bedroom and lounge areas also offer individually controlled air-conditioning (high season only) /heating. Free Wi-Fi available in the apartment.Facilities and servicesThe block has its own reception area, lift, (small children’s playground), private swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers and parasols. Bar/cafeteria offering drinks, hot and cold food, internet connection, satellite television, pool table and recreational games. Housekeeping on site and Porter service seven days a week.CleaningApartment cleaned on arrival, plus one weekly cleaning, towel and bed linen change for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes and cots available to hire via housekeeping. Limited parking available.Key collection/depositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Poseidon Palace, just 100 meters from the block) itself unless otherwise indicated. Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals.Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Benimar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benimar Apartments Benidorm
- Benimar Apartments Hotel Benidorm