Second time staying at the Benimar. Just as good as the first. Great location between Old & New town, about 10 mins gentle walk to either. You'll appreciate being a little bit away from the action at night when it's much quieter. Big supermarket 5 mins up the road. Tons of restaurants and bars nearby. These are usually much cheaper than the ones nearer the beach and towns. The apartments are nice and secure. You need a key to get into the main building and all apartments have entry phones. Two lifts to all floors. Not usually anyone in reception except when people are due to arrive but there is a phone number to call if you need to. Rooms are a good size. Two single beds in the bedroom, big wardrobe with plenty of hangers. Living room has two sofa beds, small table and a cupboard. TV works and has some English channels. Kitchen does the job. Four ring hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge. Enough pots and pans etc to cook basic food, we cooked breakfast most mornings. There is a little area off the kitchen which has the washing machine and a wash sink. Washer works well and the clothes take no time to dry, there is a large clothes drier on the balcony. Balcony has table a chairs and is a good size. Our apartment had a single large balcony, some have two smaller ones. The outside pool is small but big enough for a cooling dip. Has a shallow end for the kids. Always free sunbeds and is a great suntrap. As mentioned before these apartments don't accept stag and hen bookings so you should find it quiet and relaxing. All in all this is a great spot for your Benidorm holiday. Its good value, not the cheapest not the most expensive, and well maintained. Will be going back again soon, I hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DescriptionThe Benimar Apartments are well suited to all kinds of visitor to Benidorm owing to their ideal location. Situated literally at the “mid-way point” of the town overlooking Benidorm’s two halves with completely differing characters. On the one side, the modern-looking new town with it’s skyscraper hotels, and British bars and restaurants offering superb entertainment all year round, the majority of which is free! And then on the other, Benidorm’s famous old town with it’s characteristic walking streets, fashionable boutiques and Spanish tapas bars leading down to the busy port area and beautiful Dove Park. The Benimar is a modern block suited as much to long-stay visitors in the Winter with it’s modern heating and well-equipped kitchens as to short breaks for families during the Summer months with its close proximity to the Levante Beach (just 700m) and well-stocked local supermarkets. AccommodationModern, self-catering apartments sleeping up to a maximum of 4 guests. Bed linen and towels provided. Each apartment offers a large balcony, a comfortable lounge/dining area with two single sofa beds and television at no extra cost, a separate bedroom with two single beds, complete bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen, including functional hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster. Plus a modern washing machine in the out-house. The bedroom and lounge areas also offer individually controlled air-conditioning (high season only) /heating. Free Wi-Fi available in the apartment.Facilities and servicesThe block has its own reception area, lift, (small children’s playground), private swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers and parasols. Bar/cafeteria offering drinks, hot and cold food, internet connection, satellite television, pool table and recreational games. Housekeeping on site and Porter service seven days a week.CleaningApartment cleaned on arrival, plus one weekly cleaning, towel and bed linen change for stays over seven nights.Local pay supplementsSafety deposit boxes and cots available to hire via housekeeping. Limited parking available.Key collection/depositOfficial timetable to check-in 17.00 hrs. Check-out 10.00 hrs. At check-in a refundable key deposit of 150 Euros per apartment to be paid directly to the housekeeper. Key collection at the block. (Late arrivals, key collection at the Hotel Poseidon Palace, just 100 meters from the block) itself unless otherwise indicated. Full flight details requested at time of booking. Notice must be given for late arrivals.Stag and Hen parties are not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Benimar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Benimar Apartments Benidorm
- Benimar Apartments Hotel Benidorm