We stayed here in Sept 2013. We booked the Club floors (22 to 25) no children allowed been there done that. Great room lots of space, included kettle, fridge and safe. Great size bathroom two sinks and loads of space ladies for all our stuff. It had a hairdryer in the Bathroom.Floor 24 was the Lounge with full bar, tea and coffee plus snacks open till midnight you just helped yourself. There is a big screen TV, Dvd's, Books, English news papers etc. Two computers and free wi fi. Floor 25 was the pool, small but fine and the sun deck. Loads of loungers so no need to rush and put your towels out as there was enough for all.There is a covered area if you dont like too much sun. The bar up here is open from 10am till 6pm and they play 50.60's and 70's music all day. Have to say most of the ages are from 40 upwards in the Club rooms but there was some younger ones and they seemd to enjoy it as well.Club members had their own dining room which you went stright into. Red,White and Rosa wine again you just helped yourself. The food was Ok there was always something you could eat and the deserts were excellent.There is shows every night and through the day but we went out every night so cant say what these were like.The staff were great very helpfull. And Maria who cleaned our floor (23) was a lovely spanish lady so nice.To get to these floors you are given a card with your photo on and you swipe it when you get in the lift. You dont need to do this for the lower floors. You must carry it at all times as you will be asked to show it sometimes on the Club levels and the Dining room.We would stay at this Hotel again and I have to say when in your room there was no noise from outside.The beach is about a 20min walk away, lots of little shops and loads of places for food if you wanted to stop.We enjoyed our stay the last time we were in Benidorm was 35 yrs ago. Would we go again YES and would stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun, beach and sea are waiting for you in Benidorm. Fun and comfort.... at the Flamingo Oasis Hotel. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is located in the Mediterranean's leading tourist resort: Benidorm, which has all the services needed to meet the needs of the millions of tourists who visit the city all year round. The Flamingo Oasis Hotel is in the new part of the city. It is a four-star all-inclusive hotel with 398 comfortable rooms and many facilities to make your holidays as fun and entertaining as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Flamingo Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Oasis Benidorm
- Flamingo Oasis Hotel Benidorm
- Benidorm Flamingo Hotel Oasis
- Hotel Flamingo Oasis Benidorm