Picasso Apartments
servigroup.com
  • Breakfast included
US$146
  • Pool
All reviewsdutch ladyself cateringfridge freezergood sizelarge apartmentiron and ironing boardcheap as chipson arrivalpool areabed setteestayed here for a weekgreat apartmentslevante beachbit datedindoor markettop floorwalking difficulties
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Hotel ok,boss lady very rude and bad mannered. Drinks ok food not good. Good location,food places all nearby. Best place to eat down beside burger king subawy is we place called taj mahal. Amazing indian food and fantastic service. We ate there most nights.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank cindy39Scotland
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Just back from a fabulous 5 night stay here and for a cheap and cheerful break its very hard to beat these apts. We read some reviews before we came and understood the reception was closed between 13.00 and 16.00 and as we had a nightmare transfer which meant we didn't arrive till around 14.00 we expected to have to wait for our check in. However no need, we thankfully got checked in straight away which was great. Some reviews also complained about the attitude of many of the staff, but all I can say is that in my experience I can honestly say I found all the staff I encountered to be very helpful and friendly, especially the night we spent at the bar watching football.

The apts themselves are as others have said rather basic, but they are clean and are very large with huge balconies, perfect for soaking up the spanish sunshine. The shower was always hot and the kitchen had everything you need for a simple break, 4 hob cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, a few pots and pans and all the crockery you need. The fridge freezer was fab for keeping beer cold ;) . The beds were comfy enough but probs not to everybodies taste.

I didn't use the pool so can't comment on it, but the pool area was clean and quiet. The location is fab, not too far from town but far enough for it to be quiet and as I said the balconies are great suntraps. My only complaint is that the balcony door did not lock, but as we were on the top floor this didn't bother me much, but It would have had we been in a lower floor.

All in all, these apts are great value for money and I will not hesitate to come back and use them again, I have had a great stay and as I said if you want a cheap and cheerful break, these apts are fab

Room Tip: Rooms at top got plenty sun.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gruzzle
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Just returned from benidorm and for the price we paid for these apts for 8 nights they are good value for money, those who complain need to have a wee quiet word with themselves :-)

The apts are massive, with fridge freezer, microwave, hob, iron and sun facing balcony and although there is no a/c that wasnt a problem at this time of year.

My only gripe was how hard the beds were but apart from that no other major problems.

The power shower in the bathroom was first class or alternatively you could take a bath. There was always plenty of hot water on tap.

We encountered no negativity off any of the staff who were always very courtious and helpful. We ate several times here and the food was first class. My daughter loved their burgers while the picasso pizza hit the spot for me. We had a couple of fry ups in the morning and they were delicious too.

There was a great selection of drinks from the bar both alcoholic an non alcoholic. My favorite tipple @1.5 euros a pint was the estrella which went down a treat.

The swimming pool was nice but freezing and the playhouse and toys were a great distraction for our 2 year old daughter beside the pool.

The apts are a two min dander to the beach and ten mins to the main strip. Alot complain about cardiac hill but seriously its a piece of piss.

The weather was fantastic for the 8 days we were there, a bit cloudy one day but for the time of year we cant complain. All in all great apts, great holiday and we will be back.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank darrendoc
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Hi ,
ME and my partner spent an excellent 5 nights from october 21st - 26th 2013 arrival was painless although one thing to remember is they do require either £80 or 100 euro damage deposit and this MUST be paid in cash they will not charge it to a card . That was the one frustration we suffered .

Staff are very pleasant , lager rightly is 1.50 euro a pint which was great .

the apartments themselves were fine for what they are very spacious , massive balcony equipped kitchen etc so i relally couldnt complain at all .

Location is great walk down the hill cross the road and 2 minutes further you are in the strip , but the good thing about this is you are far enough away to not get disturbed as the location is very quiet but near everything beach and bars .

if you are on the beach I'm sure you will like Tiki Beach with all day cheap beers and bands . all in all a fantastic break , great apartments and lovely weather I really couldnty fault it and will return again . thanks

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chris p
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed there for one week beginning of October. The apartements do need a ungrade but were spotlessly clean and well equipped. Two people we were with had their passports stolen and the Manager was very helpfull phoning the police for them. The staff are all very nice and friendly. The food is excellent and made to order and you can take it up to your apartment if you want. Drinks are reasonably priced. It is on a hill but if you go down and to your right then down again it doesn't seem so bad. Towels don't get changed but we just washed them out and they were dry by night time. Beach and nightlife only 10 mins walk.

Room Tip: Rooms all face the pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple