“Fab little hotel in the heart of Benidorm 9/10”

Vistamar Apartments Click Benidorm
Ranked #27 of 107 Speciality Lodging in Benidorm
Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
“Fab little hotel in the heart of Benidorm 9/10”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Having read the bad reviews on this hotel I wasnt really expecting much.
The hotel is a lovely place, very clean but basic which is just what we needed. Pool area is lovely, quite busy but not too busy, lobby area is welcoming, rooms are basic but big, and have everything you need, the balconies are huge which is great!
Would recommend this hotel for friends, or young couples. I wouldnt advise families with young children to stop here as it is in a loud area of Benidorm near the square so there is noise up until around 5am. We stopped on the 9th floor which was a bit quieter than the floors below, i would recommend you get a room on a high floor if you want a quieter room.
Ideal location for people who want to party the night away in the square as it is a 5 minute walk. About 10-15 min walk to the beach front but a very nice walk.
Only 2 complaints to make about the hotel - 1) when we arrived at 2pm, our friends room wasnt available until 7pm which was really inconvenient and unorgansied! 2) have to wait a long time for the lifts if you are in a higher room.

All in all, I would come back, and i would definitely be returning to Benidorm. 9/10 for this hotel

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor - these are quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joj092

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
walsall
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Just got back from spending 8 nights here with a group of 10 mixed aged people for my sons 18th. Rooms are basic but clean however they only get cleaned with fresh towels, linen and toilet paper once a week. Balconies are hugh and could quite easily accommodate all 10 of us. The staff there are very good and very friendly. There is a decent pool detached slightly from the hotel which is shared by the hotel next door. You have to pay 1.50 euros per day for a lounger but there are no umbrellas or shade on hot days. The Location from the main strip and beach is about a ten minute slow walk and just far enough away from the noise at night. On the down side there is no air conditioning and we really could have done with it. We had a problem with a group of young Spanish girls next door but the security staff sorted this out straight away. All rooms face the sea front but rooms ending in 1 and 2 will have a blocked view because of the hotels in front. Rooms ending in 1 or 4 have a side bedroom with a window, unlike rooms ending in 2 or 3 which have a double sliding door onto the balcony. All in all you get what you pay for. If you want posh go somewhere else. If you want basic and cheap you will be ok here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Walsall
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I've just got back from 10 nights staying at the vistamar and I have to say I was very impressed. The staff were absolutely wonderful and very helpful whenever we needed anything. The room is basic and clean but you get what you pay for. Only thing I can fault was the bed that me an my partner had to share. It wasn't very comfortable. We took our two children and they both loved it. Pool was brilliant very clean and we'll looked after. There is a little cafe that sells food and drinks between 12-8 and it was very reasonably priced. Pint of cruz campo only 1.50!

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Emma-westmids
waterford
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel while in benidorm for a wedding.Very nice hotel,friendly staff.The pool are was very nice and had a lovely feeling about it.Enjoyed my stay very much and would go back again.The pool also had a lovely garden area where you could enjoy the peace and quite very enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Can not rate Vistamar enough Xmas I stay there with two mates.One of my mate lost his ticket and the staff were so helpful on the spanish side on the phone helping my mate to get back home.I only sorry that it took so long for me to say thank you.The Vistamar is what it is value for money and friendly helpful staff.

Room Tip: I was happy with the room I got
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

ok first of all first time I have been asked for a 50 euro deposit per person per room. there were three in our room so I am not sure there was 150 euro worth of stuff to break to be honest. apartment consists of 1 bed room with a twin single beds couple of bed side cabinets and a sort of wardrobe the word sparce comes to mind. then you have a living room with a fold out bed that sleeps 2 with a table and chairs and a free standing wall unit. then a kitchen containing a microwave kettle and toaster.
then a bath room small but ok for one at a time no more the hot water was hot no complaints there.
the hotels is 10 minutes walk from the beach and 5 minute from the square.

all in all no real complaints but then i was out most of the time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank quietman1971
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014

When we arrive the apartments were clean with plenty of kitchen equipment. Pool is good but charge 1.50 euro per sun bed. Our apartment was not cleaned at all for the whole week of our stay we asked for clean towels but were told until we had been there 4 days we would not get any. Very Very noisy when people were coming in from the bars at all hours of the morning shouting, singing and banging on doors. We were on the top floor right outside the lifts which were banging and clanging all night and day. I would not recommend these apartments to families or couples who just want a relaxing holiday

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MayfieldNelly

Travellers are raving about these Benidorm hotels