“The waiter stole money from me..DON'T GO THERE!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of ROMAN. Es Cafeteria y Restaurante

ROMAN. Es Cafeteria y Restaurante
Ranked #393 of 806 Restaurants in Benidorm
Good for: Groups, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Reykjavik, Iceland
“The waiter stole money from me..DON'T GO THERE!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I went there to get icecream. It costed 5.45 so I gave the waiter 10.45 so I would get 5 euros back. Then I waited for my change and he did not come, so I asked him for the change and he said i just gave him exactly what the icecream costed and he did not want to give me my money back so I went away wery pissed.

• Visited August 2013

“Awful paella”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

The place is full of very old people dancing Tango and Liscio. The service is quite good and waiters are very polish and quick. Paella is full of onions and the fish isn't fresh. Sangría is red water with sugar. We don't like that!

• Visited August 2013
Portsmouth
“The Best Paella Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

We've been to Roman restaurant quite a few time now so it's time to write a review. Roman is a typically Spanish restauant. The enterainment is great watching the Spanish dance to the live music on offer.

We go there for a drink & food. I must say we've never been treated any different either eating or just going for a drink, we've always had a warm reception.

The main reason for this review is to congratulate the restaurant for it's Paella, it's the best Paella we've ever eaten & we've eaten a few in our time. The rice is full of flavour & the seafood , Langoustines, prawns & mussels.

If you want a first rate paella this restaurant is a must & the ambiance finishes the meal.

The Roman restaurant is a very busy place which gives testiment to it's quality of sevice, food & enterainment & you're right on the seafront with a nice breeze.

I have rated this restaurant on the highest rating because it's Spain on a plate. Thank you for being there

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank keithqPortsmouth
Newry, United Kingdom
“Staff were very rude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

We had gone to this restaurant many times the previous year and loved it. Except this time when the waiter realised we weren't dining just having drinks he didn't want to know, it was like we were wasting a table. He literally snatched the menus from us. We were very annoyed and left straight away.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Margaret M
Derry, United Kingdom
“Good spot, average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

The food was very good and the location was excellent. The staff, however, where a bit grumpy. We had Chicken Curry Rice and Chips and two cokes it was a very fair price given the location.

I think the ext time we are over we would certainly go to the entertainment in the evening.

Visited June 2013