“Most excellent worth its 4 stars”
Review of Hotel RH Royal

Ranked #6 of 191 Hotels in Benidorm
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The only caution I will reveal abut this most secret and excellent palace is that the swimming pool seems to be fed from a glacier. It is most cold and takes your breath and offers a 20 minutes survival time. Otherwise the absence of younger folk was most welcome.

Room Tip: Sun am - on the front All day - Side left PM at the back - stayed on front and slept well all nigh...
4  Thank Gerald B
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Gerald B,

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write your review on our Hotel RH Royal after your recent holiday in Benidorm.

I was so pleased you refer to the hotel as an “excellent palace”.

Until the weather warms up in the summer the water can be cold, however we have got the heated Jacuzzi in the pool area which is nice and warm at this time of year.

It is a plus for many guests that the hotel is adults only and glad you enjoyed it.

We do hope to welcome you back in the future. Thank you again for sharing your opinion.

Hotel RH Royal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,528)

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just returned on Saturday 12/4/14 had a terrific holiday , hotel was fab food great,service first class staff really fab and helpful. Room was lovely and spotless will definetly return to this hotel and will also recommend . Thank you had a fab holiday .mr &mrs Kerr

3  Thank Debidoox
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

What a great start to the week ahead Debidoox,

Thank you so very much from myself and all the team for your “Fab holiday” review of our Hotel RH Royal. Delighted you labelled the holiday as “terrific”. It seems all aspects of the hotel tick your boxes. We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future and thank you once again for your recommendation.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have just returned after 1 week this is an exellent hotel with exellent staff and excellent food this was our 2nd visit . great location room spotless and food plentiful we will be going back later this year we have been in many hotels in Benidorm but this is the best one.

Room Tip: rooms at the front are sunnier.
6  Thank kaystewartwigan
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

A very good morning kaystewartwigan,

Thank you so much for your review on our “excellent hotel” RH Royal, “the best in Benidorm”. I was delighted that you enjoyed your second visit with us and thrilled to hear you are planning a 3rd visit.

Have a fabulous Easter weekend and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had booked for a short break at a sister hotel with friends but there was a problem with booking so moved to this hotel. Best thing that could have happened. Very clean, friendly staff and good food. Great location. Can't wait to go back there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank nickygJ2664PQ
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Good Evening from a warm and sunny Benidorm nickygJ2664PQ,

Thank you for your review on our “excellent hotel” RH Royal.

I was very pleased to read that all aspects of the hotel were to your liking.

We hope very much to welcome you back in the future!

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Have recently returned from a month all inclusive at the Royal hotel. Had a great time and have
nothing but praise for the hotel and its staff. Being a coeliac (gluten free) often has its problems
but Rafael and the girls in the restaurant were so helpful, and the big chef (sorry, I don't know his
name) always made sure I was well catered for. Oney in the lounge bar, so friendly and polite,
could make your day with his lovely smile, and must mention Nuno , full of enthusiasm with his
games and entertainment. We had a nice room at the front of the hotel and kept the sun until
mid afternoon. A bit noisy sometimes but the hotel could not be blamed for that.
Would I recommend this hotel ? I certainly would.
Will I return ? I certainly hope so. My husband hopes so too !!

Room Tip: a room at the front has lots of sun until mid afternoon.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sheila d
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your month long stay in our Hotel RH Royal.

I’m very pleased that the dining room staff were able to cater for your needs, I will pass on your comments to all the team, as well as Oney and Nuno, who will no doubt be delighted with the positive feedback.

My sincere thanks for your recommendation and it would be a pleasure to welcome you both back again,

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have visited this hotel on several occasions and in my opinion is one of the best in Benidorm. The staff are always pleasant and extremely helpful. The food is of very good quality and plentiful in the large restaurant. As always our room was spotless and cleaned every day - the free wi-fi is an added bonus for us. The location just a very short walk from the old town and beaches is great. My only adverse comment this time is that the electric consumer unit in our room was very noisy buzzing constantly and disturbing our sleep. We reported the matter on three occasions but it didn't improve. I was surprised the maid did not report it. I resolved the problem myself by removing the key card from the slot when we went to bed - we then had perfect peace. Having said this I will certainly return as we love this hotel and staff.

Room Tip: The higher the floor the better the view but all rooms are quiet with no street noise.
1  Thank David H

My sincere thanks David H for your review on our “high standard” Hotel RH Royal.

It’s really nice to read that you have stayed with us before and consider the hotel as “one of the best in Benidorm”, it makes me very proud.

I will pass your positive feedback to all the team. I have taken note of the buzzing noise and will look in to it, I can only apologise for this disturbance.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future and thank you once again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Returned for what has become an annual visit to this hotel, stayed at another hotel in Feb and confirmed to me just how way ahead it is in terms of friendly staff and overall standard of service. Good food, you can swap lunch for dinner if you like, comfortable rooms complete with tea & coffee tray. Fridge in room that can be used for your own bottles, free wifi in all areas including rooms and found connection good. Don't worry if you are to the front or back of hotel, they are both fine, front best for morning sun, afternoon very sunny and hot on back. Have already booked for next year, Royal, take note :-)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra W
RH-HotelsBenidorm, Manager at Hotel RH Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

What a great start to the weekend Sandra,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to read your review on our Hotel RH Royal this morning, thank you very much.

So nice to hear that this was a repeat visit and that we’ve maintained the standards of the hotel since your first visit. I will of course pass on all your comments to “friendly staff” and your compliments to the chef for his “good” food. Also nice to hear that you appreciated the little extras like the tea & coffee making facilities and free Wi-fi.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again next year,