Hotel Mediterraneo Benidorm
Melia Benidorm(Benidorm)
Mar Y Montana(Benidorm)
Dynastic Hotel(Benidorm)
2,027 results
All reviewscard systembar staffindoor poolevery nighttropical barevening entertainmentkids clubuntil midnightmin walkmini discolovely hotelplenty of choicegreat holidayall inclusive drinkswater polomost nightsvery clean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

First of all I've definitely stayed in better 4 star hotels! The food was very average struggled to find something to eat during dinner and some of the meat was undercooked hence my boyfriend getting ill. The hotel also needs more sunbeds as there's far too many guests and not enough sunbeds had to go to the beach to get a sunbed. Alcoholic Drinks are horrible not worth paying all inclusive for very watered down much preferred to buy then out.
On a positive note the rooms are very nice and spacious and maids do an excellent job of cleaning them. Also location was very good about a 15min walk to beach so not much noise.
Definitely recommend Aqualandia but not terra mitica as hardly any rides for adults was a waste of money.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlisonLC20
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed during Whitsun half term. We were a party of 17, with ages ranging from 10 yrs to 50 yrs and a good time was had by all. This hotel is spotless, with staff cleaning morning, noon and night. The food was plentiful with lots of choice for all. We found the staff to be funny, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We will be going back!! Well done Hotel Mediterraneo and a big thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ian W
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from this hotel it's our fourth time that we've stayed there. We've been going there since 2011 and have never been disappointed. The hotel location is just right for us as it's not right in the centre of Benidorm it's about a ten minute walk away so if you want the hustle and bustle and lively night life that Benidorm offers you are just a short walk away, but if you don't then the location is perfect. The hotel is very clean the staff are constantly cleaning the hotel and do a very good job. The food is very nice there's plenty of choice and it's one of the reasons we continue to return. The staff are very friendly and helpful especially Terri she works in the indoor and outdoor bar and she's a lovely lady.
There is a bit of an issue with the sunbed situation but I think it's being dealt with as best as it can be at the moment. Basically in order to ensure that you get a sunbed with an umbrella you need to be by the pool by 7.50-8am to reserve one. It's probably not an issue at other times of the year but August is very busy and the hotel was full whilst we were there.
I'm not moaning about it as it didn't really bother me because despite that the hotel ticks many other boxes for me and my family.
We will more than likely return there next year.
We really enjoy staying there :)

• Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Jenny H
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just back from two weeks at this all inclusive Hotel. I have been to Benidorm on many occasions for different reasons. With the kids, with friends, with mum and dad. I have to say this isn't a friends place unless you are 40+ maybe but it suits all needs.

The guys arriving who had not taken all inclusive were offered the chance to upgrade at about £120 per adult. If this is you then be careful they do not insist on you paying an adult upgrade for children who are classed as adults through the booking system. Clearly they are not adults but the people who pointed this out got them reduced to children.

On night one an incredibly arrogant English man put his towels on selected beds at 11pm. After that the reception staff organised the beds being out of bounds till 8am which worked well. There were a few people though who left towels all day and sat there for an hour later. Again disappointingly these were mainly the Brits.this is only an issue in August I believe but the manager was looking into putting notes on beds where people were absent for long periods.

Don't let what I said put you off. This is one of the best places I have stayed. The manager was fabulous. terri and Jesus the bar staff outstanding and the waitresses worked really hard to make sure you had a table when you walked in. The food can only be described as outstanding.

Pool was terrific. Rooms nice and comfortable with great beds. Space for two adults and two kids just perfect. It's probably worth mentioning get a pool view as you may overlook the road. All entertainment stopped at twelve so noise stops.

Entertainment during day was good, at night not my cup of tea but kids seemed to enjoy it.

Straight opposite Benidorm Palace so worth visiting but if I was you eat your evening meal and walk over at 9.30 for the drink package as food nicer in this hotel.

I have been to Melia, flamingo Oasis, Deloix, Calypso, villa de Benidorm, Rialto and several others but this has by far exceeded all of them. Another top one is Deloix though which doesn't offer All Inclusive and I would be torn between which if looking for half board.

If you go have fun and remember if you treat the bar staff with respect and appreciate the rules they are terrific. Some reviews say the opposite and I took these on board. Always took two cards and always asked only for two drinks. This way there is no rule breaking and no need to get upset. They we're outstanding.

Enjoy.

Room Tip: Pool view but noisy up till 12. Other rooms have either a mountain view or road view. Some said they had emailed and asked for the mountain view. We paid with Jet2 £40 for a pool view but worth it. Be careful one or two room have no balcony but don't think these are used but may be worth checking.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Samjoy L
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Just back from a hot hot week at this hotel. Lovely comfy room facing benidorm palace had the late sun warming the veranda and we heard no noise from the palace or the hotel entertainment. Food plentiful with lots of variety for both young and old. No problems with the drinks, 2 bars with hardly any queuing and sampled all the daily cocktails. Entertainment was ok with lots for the kids. Usual disco bingo and a guest spot. The pool is a good size but the 8am rush for beds is not good, more beds needed. This was our only criticism i think, we had a lovely week and would definitely use the hotel again.

Stayed: August 2014